Shoes

Hmm not my bag, but one of them big trousered boys would be able to pull them off.

2 Likes

I managed to get a pair yesterday and they are really fucking sick!

To be fair they probably look better on foot. I am curious to try some NBs for skating. Did you get the Tiagos?

Yeah Tiagos are a solid shoe. I’ve skated them a couple of times and they were great out of the box. I don’t ever skate lows either but they were decent!

1 Like

Seems that has to be the way:

Not sure I’d say they’re being ‘pulled off’ exactly but to each their own.

I quite like them, what are they?

Tom Knox new 440 mid for NB

Look at those trousers. And that’s not even outside. Looks like an indoor park.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG75iyPlOp3/?igshid=12wyqur2ahfgn

Liked by Gino. Interesting.

I didn’t think I had a problem with white socks until I saw this.

Are they the same ones Blabac just posted?

That’s Guy’s shoe. That’s the one they’ve redone. Although they didn’t speak to Guy about it.

3 Likes

I’ve bought a some things from Mike Blabac over the last few years. He was nice enough to send me this print as a freebie as a way of saying thanks. Top dude.

15 Likes

Nice, same sesh.

1 Like

Interviewed Mike once then this showed up. Mike rules.

13 Likes

So sick. Where did the interview end up?

BTW, start up a blog or something with all your interviews in one place. I don’t care if you’re too busy with real life, uni work, kid, DIY, shoe modelling or whatever, some random bollocks on the internet demands it.

5 Likes

Haha! Very kind. And you know my life well… There’s going to be a thing sometime, that will have some things I’ve done involved. Probably can’t say much more than that, mostly because that’s all I know.

Hope you like Mike: MIKE BLABAC INTERVIEW – northskatemag

5 Likes

Friday read sorted, cheers!

1 Like

I spent summer 97 working in a bagel shop in SF with another skater friend of mine from Dublin - J1 working visa for Irish students. Shortly afte we arrived, we randomly got talking to a guy at Wallenburg who was friends with all that Mad Circle crew and he took us out around the city one Saturday. I had to hold a flash for Blabac when he shot a photo with Mike York for a Chocolate ad, then we went and had some lunch with him (Blabac) and Scott Johnson. Never felt so out of place as I did that afternoon, ha.

/coolstorybro

7 Likes

CYOAC! That’s sick. And flash-holders are starting to get the props they deserve now too.

2 Likes