Shoes

Doesn’t appear to have anything whatsoever to do with Ako’s brother, so quite a bizarre name.

1 Like

It’s still the logo that just doesn’t need to be there

1 Like

I don’t know if its the size of the logo as much as the fact that it always seems to be so stark and contrasting against the upper.

1 Like

It’s both, it’s everything. It’s like somebody tried to make the worst looking shoe imaginable. And succeeded.

I didn’t hate one of the silhouettes that I saw, think it was a low top but it wasn’t exactly groundbreaking, its a simple low top skate shoe but I know what you mean.

That gives me an idea

2 Likes

What’s a heritage high top? Do they sell them in national trust gift shops?

1 Like

isn’t that company something to do with the berrics?

1 Like

I’ve just been onto the website, they trying to be like Vans with all the different colourways?

I don’t think so unless The Berrics are the US marketing arm or something.

I had a look into it a while ago - They are owned by two Brazillian men and sort of claim to be a Brazillian brand but are based in Singapore as an online (DTC) brand. All the funding comes from Singapore based backers.

They aren’t actually exclusively a skate shoe brand but they are marketing within skateboarding as if they are. I guess in that respect, it is no different to K-Swiss.

2 Likes

Ah fuck, good luck with the ad spamming for the next week.

So is the logo the quill of an arrow making your board the main bit and the stairs/ramp/ledge the target?

It’s ok, I looked on the work computer, happily spam away at that all they want haha

1 Like

There’s something in that, I reckon. If you’re so inclined you can buy a shoe off them with a Berrics logo on the side instead of that weird leaf logo, for one hundred and nine pounds excluding postage.

£11 more an you can get a decent Palace hoody.

£109 less and you can retain some dignity

7 Likes

And have £109

You could buy a Palace hooded jumper and have £11 left for a bag of chips and your bus fare home, in fact.

3 Likes

Is that the berrics logo? Why does it look like that?

Tapping into that lucrative Call of Duty / Fred Perry market?

They had a section when they first started called United Nations where people from all over California skated the park and that’s their rip of the UN logo.
Berrics has always been kook shit.

1 Like