Shoes

That sole is so, so thicccc it’s like a deliberate parody of running shoes. Like they listened to when Joe Rogan used to go on about how running shoes with thick heels are stupid and everyone should wear those minging toe shoes and just decided to do it for the lulz.

Meant to be comfy and I could probably do with a pair because of the state of my body, but not for me, at all.

A bit late to that particular market… That should be an etnies rather than an éS too, it didn’t need to be an Accel. Not like Accel-likers are going to jump on that, or dad-shoe enthusiasts are going to be stoked that it’s meant to be an Accel.

4 Likes

I suppose if you’re someone who has to wear something skateboard related at all times then maybe you’d want it I don’t know. But to me they just look like some weirdly clunky running shoes.

The Accelite. I’ve still got a pair of them in this colour.
So comfortable, I love them.

3 Likes

You have to remember that by wearing és you represent your skateboarding culture and you also help to support skateboarding when you ride your fixie to the beach to go skipping.

7 Likes

They look nicer. I wanted a pair but couldn’t find any to try on when they came out.

Sensible sole.

1 Like

Oh, I think I’ve got those too… Forgot about them. Horrible.

4 Likes

Ha, what a difference of opinion!

They look like the sort of shoe that the lasses that work in marketing with lip fillers and fluffy coats would wear while they sip iced coffee with their heads cocked to one side as they stand next to their leased mini.

5 Likes

I can picture it now!

1 Like

Hope we can still be friends.

Mine are white leather, with very faint camo on some of the panels (didn’t realise at the time), with round laces. I remember them feeling really smooth and slippery. Not slipper-y, though.

Of course we can still be friends! Don’t be silly.

1 Like

They look like the comedy genetic splicing of Belenciagas and Fit Flops.

3 Likes

woah woah woah this is Sketchers territory

8 Likes

The shoe a non skating Dad wears to take his 10 year son to the skatepark

2 Likes

So me then but he’s 5 lol.

1 Like

Big market for those guys on here.

3 Likes

es are just such an odd brand at the moment, they just seem lost to me, who is going to buy that awful Accel, who?!

I kind of feel its cause they havent got the team they had. They were always tech shoes with a banging team to wear em, now I can’t name anyone other than Kelly Hart who rides for em