Shoes

Tom Asta and Wade D

2 Likes

Lol, this is basically me, too.
I haven’t skated in about 2/3 months due to work, family and shit weather!

1 Like

After that don brown interview I really wanted to back éS or Etnies and then I looked at them.

5 Likes

Try the Swift or Quattro

2 Likes

The Swift 1.5 really is as amazing as everyone says it is. Been skating some Square 3’s since mid November (not quite as good as the OG Square 1 but that was possibly my favourite ever shoe) and breaking in a pair of Joslin Vulcs for when the Square 3’s die.

I have plenty of other brands of shoes for work/chilling in but haven’t skated anything but Sole Tech in a very, very long time.

1 Like

Yeah the Swift looks good, pretty sure they did some Creager-like colours in those.

I periodically look for some Joslin 2s on sale in an inoffensive colourway

That market would always belong to the Etnies Calicut, DC Court Grafik or Vans Widow (i think it was called the Widow anyway, you know the one I mean - the chunky one that always had skulls and stuff on)

How old are these? Gotta be 5-6 years, right?

How do you link to instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpADpaFQ7e/?igshid=sarngfgz6y5x

Anyone know what the crack with this place is? Koston 2s in various colourways. Is it legit? The site itself looks pretty sketch. What about the shoes?

https://www.fostermckayny.xyz/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=34717645&pr=70.99

1 Like

That looks SO sketchy. Avoid.

2 Likes

But Vickie Barrientos says:

“They look like it an expensive item but isn’t. I am buying it for gifts. Just adorable. I really love them.”

Who to believe?!

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t have felt like handing my credit card details over. Koston 2s just seem like a weird choice of carrot to dangle. I guess there’s probably enough people clucking for a re release that it might be worth it for some scam artist. I know I’d like some but I’ll hold on for soletech to eventually get around to it, (I might be waiting for a while).

Pretty sure Ginger spice wears them es runners in one of their videos.

I think so, definitely at least 5.

1 Like

" És Koston 2 | 20 Skate Shoes That"

Yeah, definitely copied the name straight out of an article about something that relates to 20 something skate shoes haha. Odd way to scam people.

Morning, chaps!

2 Likes

Those accelites or whatever are essentially accels on koston 2 soles.

Never really noticed them at the time.