Shoes

Asics have been around for a whilein skate but it’s a Japan only skate line…

1 Like

If anyone’s a UK 7 there’s a bargain here:

The sizing is messed up on those shoes. I had some a few years ago.
Whilst I’m a UK 9 in pretty much every shoe, I had to go up to an 11.5 in these!! How fucked is that!??!

Like, proper fucked, Snatch style. Almost tempted to get them myself then and chance it haha.

1 Like

I think NB sizing has got a bit less mental. I have adidas Matchcourt RX and NB 379 in 10.5, the NB are maybe a bit more snug, but they have a roomier toebox I think. I like the fit of the NB better.

Yeah I read the latest ones are back to TTS, but those early PJs might be tricky. Probably why they’ve not sold.

I recently got a pair of the new westgate’s and they are bang on tts.

2 Likes

I was moaning about that not long back,

I had a pair that said they were a size 8 but they’re definitely a 7, I wore them on a night out and 3hours of traipsing about later my heal was pissing blood, had to bend the back over and wear it like a slipper.

That’s awful, hope you drank enough to numb the pain!

It’s mebbe model specific I guess. Tbf I did once wear a pair of slightly thicker socks on a hot day and end up with brutal toe blisters.

Weren’t we talking about UK made skate shoes recently? I was hit by targeted advertising on Instagram by this lot.

I wouldn’t rush to give it the time of day but some of their Instagram posts are amazing. Mostly people carrying a board with very orange wheels around in the piss wet.

3 Likes

#punkrock #punkstyle #gothic #punk #fashion #rock #streetwear #streetphotograpy #streetoutfit #fashionstreet #streetstyle #instastreetwear #like #fashionstyle #positiveenergy #stylegram #stylepost #skateboard #rockstyle #skate #instafashion #fashion #fashionista #streetstyle #style #streetfashion #fashionstyle #ootd

6 Likes

I get them too. Fuck knows why

Their logo looks like a jelly fish made of jizz and rotated 90 degrees.

On that basis, I am out.

1 Like

They’re called flames but those are clearly snowballs on the side of the shoes

1 Like

They look like the snowballs Wet Willy would shoot out of his gun when World were doing their Christmas marketing in about 2004.

Logo typeface looks like a Lotties thing though, and people quite like that.

12 Likes

See everyone’s like “friends is whack” but you fuckers still laughed at that shoe

UK 11 bargain right here:

https://beatsworkin.net/shop/footwear/shoes/swift-1-5-black-grey/

Hadn’t read for 50 posts new it would end with Es.

3 Likes