Shoes

All types of shit goes on

1 Like

Vans always seem the worst for it, because they use so many factories in such different climates, so the soles end up setting at different shapes and hardnesses. Probably why they did the Anaheim ones.

We actually went to Taiwan for the Koston 2 because we couldn’t get the Koreans to make what we wanted, so that opened up a whole new direction in the construction of shoes and the lasts and things. China has been a big one too, and then more recently it’s moved to Vietnam because of a lot of the trade restrictions around stuff going into Europe.

Don Brown, not long ago.

1 Like

I remember having to warranty a whole size break of Janoski Mids for the exact same reason. Split toe box.

I always felt so bad putting the factory code in knowing someone was going to get a bollocking.

Yeah fucking Janoski mids tho :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

I can’t really add anything which hasn’t been said above…unless the Maranas were different versions. They have a Marana and a Marana Vulc, and a Marana XLT. I think there were others, too.

1 Like

Yeha I get you. They’re both just “maranas”. Oh well, thanks guys!

I get them from two places. Either the éS site, or Decimal.

1 Like

These Breana Geering shoes are steezy as hell. Want them both.

Fucksake, this was supposed to be a ‘no buying’ month too.

4 Likes

I tell myself that every month! My wife saw how many shoeboxes, containing unworn shoes, were in my wardrobe and told me I have a problem :sweat_smile:

‘Don’t make your problem, my problem’

3 Likes

Gf, only yesterday “do you have a problem?”.

Fuck yeah, shoes.

1 Like

It’s not a problem, it’s a fine collection of shoes. End of discussion.

4 Likes

It seems that we’ve all got the same “problem”

1 Like

Don Brown - 'Faxes from the ‘90s’

6 Likes

Shoe suggestions needed please - I have finally decided that I need to stop being a dick and wearing slip-on/era pros and get some proper supportive, padded, comfy shoes to help with my dodgy old man back etc.

I just got a pair of Tiago 1010s which are dope as fuck, but are going to have to go back as - and this is a problem I have with a lot of shoes that aren’t Vans Pros - they are too narrow around the inner arch.

Probably rather go Nike or NB, but open to others. Cheers!

Crocs!

6 Likes

I can only really comment on éS and Emerica as they’re all I’ve worn in nearly the last decade.

1 Like

I quite like the look of the Emerica Gammas, might be worth a punt

3 Likes

Hosted using Digital Ocean