Shoes

True but at this point if its going to save my knees and ankles Id consider an all black upper white sole version if they werent prohibitively expensive

What are they like on width?

I’ve got wide feet and they fit really well, not too wide but not too tight. I can’t really wear any shoes like converse and a few types of Adidas as they’re too narrow and the last resorts work real well for me

1 Like

I went into CSC Store and tried on the Last Resorts today. Went straight for the white high tops and didn’t like them. Felt like Strayes to me, a bit bottom heavy and not enough substance to the high top part so they were hanging off my feet when I laced them up. They are pretty wide though, so they were a pretty good fit and TTS for my lumpy boney excuses for feet.

The lows on the other hand were much better. Without the extra material they felt lighter and seem to suit the sole better. There are two styles of low tops and I went for the older type…the newer one has serious mum-shoe vibes (no offence intended to the mums out there) and reminds me of a SuperGa. Definitely a no from me.

All the colours and materials on the Last Resorts are banging.

I decided to also get a pair of these NB High Tops to make up for not liking the Last Resorts. NB seem to have sorted their sizing out and these fit perfect in my usual 8. Really good quality and super comfortable shape with a supportive upper.

Also…shout out to Brandon Westgate who has a banger of a shoe out on NB. This one is really worth a look, very nice shape and fit with a really really sticky gum cupsole.

1 Like

This a great reviews, thanks. I’ve also been eying up the Westgates for a while, I missed out on his first model and those cream ones do look really nice.

Good info on the LR as well. The new ones are the ones with the old skool-like toe box? I think the model without the toe box look much better and good to hear the materials are decent

Yeah new one is like an old school. Super thick sole, kind of thin shoe contruction. Not into it myself.

It’s exactly the same as the Accel Slim, same last and sole but different upper.

1 Like

Got a bunch of shoes to go through so I’ll probably be looking at them later in the year but that’s good to know. Might watch P-Rod’s In Bloom part now!

Don’t know what you buy these for

https://www.esskateboarding.com/uk/shop/footwear/accel-collection/micro-accel-5670000204c200sOneSize.html

Novelty.
Apart from food, water and shelter you could ask that about anything.

2 Likes

Absolute waste of earths resources

2 Likes

I was about to post the same thing

I presumed they were shoes for toddlers until I clicked and saw the actual shoe dimensions.

More shit nobody needs

1 Like

Haha I thought they were toddler shoes too. We’ve got some cute little Vans Era ones to keep the babs’ feet warm in the buggy.

2 Likes

Not a lot of resources really. And it’s probably off-cuts of stuff they use anyway. SoleTech are pretty good with that sort of thing.

1 Like

Never thought és would turn the accel into a D3 for Action Men

They look nice.

4 Likes

lovely stuff.
buuuut had a pair before and being a mid they never felt ‘right’.
this may have been my own personal issues.

The few pairs of sk8 hi and mids Ive had have torn around the punching on the toes. Not sure if that’s just me though, they work on my fat wide feet. I want to get some of the new skate ones, the white ones look sick

I’ve still got some blue mids you gave me about 8 years ago, I’ve only worn them a couple of times because they just don’t fit right for some reason. They’re the right size but slightly too wide for my dainty feet. Can’t bring myself to get rid of them because they look so nice.

Always thought for a shoe called ‘sk8’, they’re pretty terrible to skate in tbh. Nice though.

1 Like