Shoes

Exactly the sort of shoes I expect to appear on someone wearing wraparound sunglasses and a vest in a Kid Rock video.

2 Likes

It’s out of JT’s hands now, right?

Those shoes reek of high-school shooter.

3 Likes

So they’d suit that batb Burberry kid then. Where’s the tower?, where’s the gun? Where’s the Fallen Libertys?

Thats Chris Cole’s dream shoe.

God they must sell so many shoes in middle america

3 Likes

Makes you think, would someone like Billy Marks (nothing against Billy, just picking an older random rider) potentially be getting a higher salary on Fallen than say a younger rider on a better shoe brand, just because Fallen are making shoes like this that have a higher normie appeal?

Saw these in the shop the other day. Picked them up and by chance smelled the inside.

Was expecting the faint whiff of chemical freshness.

But no.

No.

Freedom.

They smelt of freedom goddammit

18 Likes

Looks like it’s going straight to TK Maxx all day long.

1 Like

Worst shoes featured in a skate part/clip from notable skaters? (that insta neo-goth with the sea urchin on his head excluded, obviously)

1 Like

The Prod what the dunk clip from the other week was grim. Anything/anyone in D3s?

2 Likes

Needs tweaked before that’s on skateboardrumours.co.uk I think.

2 Likes

Those looked pretty silly.

Struggled to find footage of him in D3’s but it must be out there because he loved skating in them.

2 Likes

fucking love that stu pic

3 Likes

He’s wearing D3s in a Document centrespread; he’s skating a table on its side out of the Livi reservoir. Might be a crook.

Sorry for the delay:

Percy photo.

4 Likes

Some of those LVs look genuinely hard to skate in.

1 Like

I think he stopped trying with that particular model pretty quickly, it looked to be really giving him some trouble.

@buildafire I’d actually forgotten about that one, love that photo!

Was the big 360 in yellow d3s? Or did I just wish that memory?

Oh yeah, I think you’re right.

D3s are beautiful compared that Fallen thing.

1 Like