Shoes

oh my stars

That’s a banger

I do like Tiagos, should buy a pair really…Not sure I can though, had a new deck and trucks in the last week so might have to wait until next month.

Do it! They’re the first pair in ages where I bought them for future use but still take them out the cupboard now and then just to look at them and put them on in anticipation of the day they get a proper go.

1 Like

I love this feeling, ha!

Hahaha. I’m in double figures as it is but they do get whittled down when I’m regularly skating… :thinking:

*fire emoji

•dire emoji

7 Likes

They look about as practical to skate in as his last shoes, better looking though.

1 Like

Rambo laced bowling shoe.

1 Like

Is he having a competition with himself to make the shittest shoe possible?

5 Likes

It looks like an ice cream scoop that you can wear on your feet.

2 Likes

Have not watched the new part yet, but this Austyn shoe is the complete opposite of that Blodney one

Autyn’s shoe also looks a bit shit. Especially for that price.

1 Like

Surly this needs to be moved to that other shoe thread , and no I wasn’t calling you Shirley

They look like those mid cut wellies that girls wear

1 Like

I mean £90 is a lot but then again people pay the same amount forLast Resorts and if they’re a premium shoe in the same vein, then it’s just a case of would you pay £90 for a pair of Globes

I won’t be making that mistake twice!

8 Likes

I’m sure there are people out there who will like these but…eugh.

They look like the sort of shoes sexually aggressive Euro guys with acid wash jeans and gelled hair would wear at a dodgy nightclub

3 Likes