That and climbing shoes

2 Likes

Those tiagos look fucking wicked

Am so stacked with sk8 shoes now there’s no way I can justify getting them

But might do anyway because YOLO

5 Likes

https://www.noteshop.co.uk/collections/hours/products/hours-c71-black-dip

Reasonably priced at least.

This is how I feel about the new KSL G6 coming out soon. I think I’m going to make way for them by donating a pair or two to charity or to someone at the skatepark.

100 sovs and not suitable to skate in…or be seen in without you “Crockett from Miami Vice” suit

Couldn’t say no to these for £25 at the local Adidas outlet.

8 Likes

On the Blodneys, does patent/shiny stuff skate well? They’d probably look better on foot and laced properly, and for me they are less offensive than a transparent shell toe.

1 Like

Haven’t skated mine, but has normal toe cap.

Edit: old ones.

No skate shoe should ever have patent material on them

3 Likes

Every time I see or hear patent all I think of is these atrocious things

1 Like

Supra did quite a bit of patent stuff too.

When I was 15 I really wanted some Skytops. And some white skinny jeans to wear with them. Thankfully I was never brave enough to pull the trigger.

1 Like

Tried the white jean thing a couple of times (with white vans, I’m not a sadist) and you just feel so ‘on show’ and self conscious. Only went round the shop but that was enough.
The local jakey said ‘looking good bruvva’ but it wasn’t enough for me to commit full time.
Never done patent shoes.

2 Likes

Mine was inspired totally by Horsey in Better Than Life. White jeans, tie-dye shirt and either Sk8-His or some kind of Supra were his uniform and I just wanted to be him in every way. Still one of my favourite sections and I can probably recall it trick for trick.

1 Like

Circa??? LV dropping some strong originality out there :lying_face:

I don’t hate those. Hated the Osiris-y ones they did that Lucien Clarke has been trying to skate in.

Yep, deffo got inspiration from the Muska…

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 17.21.37

3 Likes

Lucien’s shoe looks pretty good but that high top they’ve been sending him looks horrendous

Yeah that’s the one I meant! Horror show.

Not really his shoe either as they took his name off the production version, fairly sure he’ll be crying his way to the bank though :man_shrugging: