Shoes

I’d forgotten that one, he must’ve had so many down the years!

1 Like

The X was his 10th Im trying to work it all out now

OG
XLT
XL2
XL3
Slims (not lights)
Shams
Shambles (low and mid)
Squares
SPV
X
Classics /lights

Then after that I think he just started reissuing the OGs and has hasnt had a unique model out since

The Lite’s were pretty nice, wish I’d had a few more of those.

1 Like

Always reminded me of Johnny Layton in Good vs Evil. He was repping them pretty hard for that video

These?

I’d completely forgotten about the SPV, but that’s a shoe I’d buy in a heartbeat now.

2 Likes

After hating these city cups to begin with they now feel like an extension of my body

Nah theyre the classics.

Im a div, the slims were the ones Layton wears in good and evil

1 Like

I wish I’d bought more of those.

I found it really annoying that the tongue doesn’t have any straps. Nice looking shoe though

Straps? Its a low.

Like those elastic straps that hold the tongue in place on each side of your foot. I’d always find that the tongue would slip down the side of my foot as I walked which was really annoying

1 Like

Ah got ya.

Mate of mine swears by Adidas Matchbreak super to skate in. I’ve had a pair in my wardrobe for almost a year, I might wear them this summer. Not gonna break white shoes in at this time of the year.

I’ve not had issues with the tongue slipping like I do with the Busenitz, which absolutely needs those straps

1 Like

Yep, Busenitz really needs those. So annoying

[quote=“Mike, post:7071, topic:167, full:true”] Not gonna break white shoes in at this time of the year.
[/quote]

Amateurs.

7 Likes

Haha, braver than me :laughing:

1 Like

Herman shoes.

3 Likes

Do they feel well made?