Shoes

Wow, really surprised. Funny I was looking at his footage the other day trying to work out what model of NB they were - turns out they were probably es.

Big move for es, but can’t see why you would leave NB for what is a niche (albeit respected) shoe brand. Particularly as he’s active and putting out footage. Other than money I guess or maybe the offer of a pro model

He left a long time ago. I think he was offered to stay but decided to move on. Looks like he was just skating NBs ever since he left as he probably had the stock to do that.

Kinda nice to see him in some brown accels.

2 Likes

Hi first NB shoe was sick!

Just ordered some of the new DC Mantecas. They look like a pretty good dunkalike and I still think DC are making some of the best quality shoes around at the moment, aside from their slightly iffy sizing. Given up on the Busentiz I’m skating because they absolutely stink and have completely lost any kind of shape or structural integrity. I needed some new gardening shoes anyway.

Circa are a brand that nobody skated around my way growing up, apart from the kid in the Fubu vests that was obsessed with the stash pockets.

Some Etnies Creagers from (I think) late 00’s…they’ve been deep in the corner of a cupboard for many many years. Pretty puffy by todays standards!

2 Likes

tldr UPS are shit.

Ordered some shoes from Parade. Have received notifications yesterday and today from UPS saying delivery attempt made but failed - which is a load of bollocks because i’ve been in the office both days and no van has arrived in the carpark. Wankers! Can’t change the address because it says final delivery attempt has been made. Parade have been very helpful on the chatbot.

1 Like

I’ve never had an issue with UPS when I order stuff from Sole Tech, but I know other people have had issues similar to you. Hopefully you get those feet pillows soon!

1 Like

Love UPS

1 Like

The uniform and vans are pretty sick

4 Likes

I bought Deliveroo stuff for the Euros. Love a corporate.

1 Like

Saw these in the flesh for the first time and I’m impressed.

5 Likes

They look very nice.

Bringing back the Gino shoe then.

Has anyone seen these in the wild? Rarer than carriuma sightings

1 Like

Nope! Cariuma’s are out there though I’m afraid and I wish it wasn’t so.

I’m skating a black pair of these right now. Really into it.

1 Like

I noticed Rollersnakes plugging them, they’ve infiltrated our shores! They have distribution! Run!

1 Like

I think Note had them fairly early on and there probably were a few others. I’m buying the Aries regardless, can’t possibly miss out on those.

Hi guys, saw these shoes on Instagram looking to buy them but can’t work out what they are, any help would be sound !

Probably best not to know, they don’t look like they hold their shape and having to deal with that eyesore amount of laces would drive anyone mental, or just ask on whoever that Instagram belongs too? Seems way easier?

5 Likes