Shoes

How are those Film trucks compared to Indy? I’ve been thinking of making my setup a Euro oriented…

I’m into those, nice shape.

How the fuck are there two threads talking about trucks, and one’s called ‘Equipment’ and one’s called ‘Shoes’?

2 Likes

Thats the ones! I got them off some private school kid pretty much brand new for a five note, kingpin snapped on the way home rolling off a curb.

1 Like

Good. I like them and they turn and grind. Maybe i’m not the right person to give a proper review.

Here is a picture of a shoe to balance things out…

2 Likes

These new Muckmouth Accels look great:

1 Like

A Shoe with DC & eS?

I find those Accel Slim Plus a bit weird. Only because they changed the toebox and midsole, compared to the Accel Slim. I don’t know why they don’t call it a completely different shoe really. Not a fan of the strap either. Anyone found it useful?

Not a fan of white shoes as a rule, possibly because of these:

Had them for about a week and then they fell to bits. Worst shoes I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

I noticed M&M direct have some more of the KCK’s back it at £30. Still half tempted.

All white or all black shoes run the danger of looking like cheap no names, and an all white shoe release in winter? No thanks.

Looks so different in slim comparing those 2 photos. should of called it something else.

I like a white shoe when they are a little beat up and not so dapper chavtastic

Don’t. If you’re a UK10 I’ve got you, but I really wouldn’t recommend it. They’re like a bad drawing of the real ones, like a kid did it or somebody who once saw a pair made them. Paid £60 for a black pair and even when the white ones were down to £19.99, it was still a resounding no.

I’mm 11 but thanks for the warning. I’ll give them a miss. I probably would be embarrassed to wear them in public anyway.

Yopu would. They don’t look enough like the real ones, they say ‘DuFFS’ on the side where they didn’t before and they’re horribly uncomfortable. If you sawed them in half cardboard would fall out of them.

The DuFFS on the side is an instant off putter.

1 Like

They look good on though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4gbjT6lp5y/

I’m bit undecided on straps on shoes, can look great, can look crap.

1 Like

Yeah nah not into it.

Cutaway cupsole in the middle is fine, as long as the heel is cupped…but cutaway the heelcup too and you have a shit shoe with too much gross exposed foamy bit to get dirty and collapse in on itself.

So much Croliver footage in those XL2’s as well, stinking shoe.