Shoes

https://www.size.co.uk/product/blue-vans-669919-rowley-classic/338099/

Are these exclusive to Size? Not seen them before

The first time round it seemed like most of the Vans team wore Rowleys, whereas now a lot of the team have their own pro shoes, so I don’t think I’ve seen any footage of someone skating in Rowleys… and as much of a legend as Rowley is his relevance to the 16-25s (Not us!) is pretty small.

All the 16-25s that loved them first time round are 36-45 and lets face it no one is going through shoes very quickly at that age.

So unfortunately hoping that a JD customer might pick them up is perhaps the best Vans can hope for.

2 Likes

Hence why you’d look to sell them via well known high street brands rather than skate shops.

skate dad look is pretty cool and accepted now too and most of those dudes probs skated in the THPS years even for just a while so will spot Rowleys name while buying their kids the latest creps. I guess it means they can rock vans without looking like a 15 yr old chav too

1 Like

Do Vans sponsor anything in the U.K. skate wise anymore?

I completely agree with the reasoning for them being in JD, but what I would hope is that the Size/JD market would have some stinking colourways and that skate shops would have the exclusive on the classic colourways, not having a staple all black as a fricking JD exclusive!

1 Like

Totally agree with you! You would think someone at Vans would still be sticking it to the man so to speak

:nauseated_face:

My mate Ron gets shoes from them. And half price TNF stuff too, because it’s the same parent company.

Vans are ‘the man’

4 Likes

For the shit SB get from ‘The Core’

ha ha

3 Likes

Vans pays for a free skatepark in London so they are legit and can do whatever they like.

Am I doing this right?

4 Likes

Was so hoping to find something Vans x Football…

3 Likes

Half Cabs with studs?

4 Likes

Don’t even joke about it I can feel my blood pressure rising.

1 Like

Is that real snakeskin? Grim

I hope not.

1 Like

its okay, vans are for everyone.

As somebody who doesn’t care for skateboarding, I am SICK of big skate shoe companies infiltrating my shit. It’s just about the money, and when hanging around outside Spar isn’t cool any more they’ll just move on, and then what?

2 Likes