Shoes

I have a ton of promo CDs that have holes punched through the bar codes.

Anyone know what happened to Servant footwear? Their website has said they are ‘away for a while’ but it’s said that for a long time now, also no activity on Facebook or Instagram since at least July 2018.

Pretty sure the guy who runs loko skate supply in NI had a vegan shoe section and used to stock them, does he still post here? Any idea what happened?

Not sure if they are on a long hiatus or just genuinely closed completely down, those dagons were the best animal free shoes I ever skated, they were comfy and lasted ages, wish I could get some more.

1 Like

Honestly never heard of them. Are/were they a US company?

Not sure about that huge logo on the side, but looks like a nice shoe otherwise

Swedish.
Tried a pair that I got while living there.
They were OK.

Are they for Jesus’ers?

Away for a while? Stay tuned, they’ll resurrect themselves on Easter Sunday.

3 Likes

Nah not for religious types haha, it’s supposed to be the outline of an ‘S’, looks like two crosses though, I thought that at first, took me a while to figure it out.

It’s just hard to find decent vegan shoes and they were better than most, plus nice to support a European, skater owned shoe company.

Iirc Mike Vallely was on the team, maybe that’s what caused them to go under…

So was Richie Jackson for a while, I believe.

That’s what I thought, couldn’t unsee the crosses

Isle x Nike

Isle not be buying those.

Ben Kadow shoes.

13 Likes

Two killer blows there!

1 Like

They got a raf vibe to them.
Should’ve put the swoosh over the top of the big massive square.
But yeah, nah.

1 Like

Looks like a really shit pair of VSW from 89. Triple black skate shoes always looks lame.

3 Likes

I think there sick. Way better than most of the stinkin coloured dad shoes out at the moment. Def gettin em

Looks like some mosher shoes from route one circa 2003

They look shit.

1 Like

Exactly. Very mosher.

Those Isle Nikes look like they’d be a case of looking better in the flesh.

One that won’t, on the other hand. Is the new Joslin 2. Proper nasty.

2 Likes

Not sure myself, I cant recall a shoe with a badge that size sewn on the side looking much good.