Sidewalk Archive

Did anyone ever get word from the new owners of sidewalk what was going on?

Wonder if we ask about getting hold of the library for a “community non profit history preservation” project

Same with Doco too

Or if anyone would know of such people or places where they may have seen a pdf leaked or scanned by someone they do not know?

I honestly wouldn’t let any concern about the current owners of Sidewalk stop you from doing this if you are down to do it.

Just wondering if they would give us the pdfs so we didn’t have to do it, but if some were to have them I will host them…

I see

Wonder if PDFs even exist for older issues?

Definitely one for anon to answer, he’ll know for sure if such a thing exists

Maybe some indesign files or maybe quark back then? Any source file will do

If it’s going to be black ops I may have to delete all this haha

As far as I know Marshall bought the name(?) to stop it getting into the wrong hands.

Sounds like a green light to me…

Good luck. The highlights are certainly out there already.

Some Big Brother Mags here
http://snakewilliams.com/extras.html

Big perms and full Bush?

@wayout thanks

Sure mate, not sure when as I’ll have to make the time to dig it out but I’ve put it on my todo list

edit - and have written down your address if you want to delete if off here

1 Like

Question re a photo from the mag archive; does anyone remember a Sidewalk Contents photo/have the issue it was in, which had Chris Pearson switch crooking a long old ledge at MK bus station? Popped into my brain when looking at some MK footage yesterday. The caption was along the lines of “a dope and sick as fuck switch crooks.” Long shot I know but holler if it rings any bells.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember that clearly - i was there for that iirc and have footage somewhere. That guy was dope

2 Likes

@buildafire will be able to find it quicker than I can though, especially as I’m in the supermarket.

3 Likes

Was that your caption too? I remember being almost as stoked on the caption as the trick! Yeah he ripped, so much style man. Super nice dude too.

2 Likes

Think that was Horse’s caption if I’m honest - he had deep love for the MK crooks

3 Likes

Who can blame him. If the footy ever turns up I’d be stoked to see it.

2 Likes

or @buildafire any joy with this? Been trying to locate the issue number to no avail…yet…

1 Like