Sidewalk Archive

I haven’t looked, I’ve been really busy. I can’t picture it but I know I’ve definitely got it. Get the issue number and I’ll scan it.

1 Like

Thanks man. No idea on the issue number sadly, @anonymity do you remember? Or who shot the sequence?

1 Like

Or what was on the cover.

1 Like

Had a big ol’ trawl earlier on google images but couldn’t find anything useful. Feck.

1 Like

I’ll find it at the weekend

2 Likes

Cheers dude!

read an interview with either Magnus Bordewick or Marcus Shaw, and their dedication to having different outfits for tricks; that triggered memories of a treasured Sidewalk article - Manzoori’s 86,400 Seconds, where he wore the same thing all weekend
(I think)
Anyway…

3 Likes

biggup @buildafire for the countless hours preserving, archiving and scanning skate magazines.
the internet would be a poorer place without him

8 Likes

Bigup everybody that cares enough to make it worthwhile.

9 Likes

Big up yellow t shirts around the millennium too!

4 Likes

Hang on, I always thought this was the same guy, but with a half-time name change or something. Norwegian-Scottish fella who moved to Oslo from Glasogw with the family when he was 12 or so. Loves his shelltoes and sleeveless jackets and his name sounds like a hybrid of 2 MUFC footballers, imaginary or real.

1 Like

hahaha, the 20s equivalent of Jason Gayle and Caine Maxwell

3 Likes

Hey dude, I’m sure it’s way down the list in terms of priority but thought I’d ask if you got anywhere with that sequence? Cheers!

@anonymity any joy chief? Ta.