Skate Dreams

For using a capital F mid sentence.

1 Like

Unforgivable.

1 Like

Gladly. Cheers.

1 Like

Its been a while since Iā€™ve had a skate dream, they were more regular when I was skating every day, switch stance were my favourite, Iā€™d occasionally wake up forgetting what stance I was, the only downside to it all was dreamy kickflips which often meant waking up with busted toes and the miss whinging about the bruises on her leg.

I tend to have the occasional skate nightmare these days, rolling my ankle combined with the hypnic jerk that wakes you just as your dosing off.

1 Like

I have them all the time, I skate Barca alot in them but its not the real barca its more like a EA skate level in real life. There is always something weird with my board too, like it has no wheels and iā€™m trying to skate while it slides on the marble or the board is like soggy paper.

1 Like

I am a dream the other night that some mates and myself wondered into the Flip team (Sorry days), they lived in some abandoned stables, they said we could stay there if we helped them fight off the local gypsies who wanted the land. Rune tried to rip us off by selling us tiny mattresses to sleep on in the empty stables.

2 Likes

Mate! That wasnā€™t your post! I have since removed the post @neddy was talking about; it was some shitcunt pimping their electric longboard site or something. Your post was three posts up, and now itā€™s two, but when Ned mentioned it, the spammer was the second one up.

To confirm: Absolutely not your post.

1 Like

You canā€™t help what you dream, iā€™m sure some people shag their siblings and all sorts of weird stuff in them so donā€™t worry about that stuff Max.

1 Like

Spanky taught me to nollie flip last night.

4 Likes

Was he stationary?

:wink:

3 Likes

I just remembered a dream I had last night - or at least part of it.

I was standing on a friends board - that he told me was a 7.3. I then told him that I used to really get on with 7.75ā€™s but now prefer an 8.25.

I donā€™t know if we actually got around to skating.

MAS dreams.
ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had some pretty epic dreams after eating one of those kids ā€˜cheese stringsā€™ things before bed. Certainly have the odd skate one, more around having my mates from the mid ā€˜90ā€™s around (weā€™re all still in touch), but the last was surviving in a strange apocalyptic scenario.

Dreamt that Erling Haaland was one of the worldā€™s top pro skaters alongside his football career. We were chilling outside my 5-a-side football group exchanging shoes. Heā€™d never seen mine before and was super stoked on them, and got me to try on his chilling shoes which were some sort of low top Ugg type Etnies and super comfortable. I vaguely remember some of his video part, he skated exactly like he plays football, all frantic and high speed with his lanky ligaments flying about. The ender was a switch double heel down some huge double set and then he popped a massive flatground tre afterwards. It was beautiful. Nice guy, very humble for a world class skater and footballer.

I then had a series of very stressful incidents while trying to get the bus from one football group to another across town, which involved among other things locking an old woman in the back room of a pub and setting her on fire. I woke up when I realised all the buses were going the wrong way and I couldnā€™t remember how to get across the street.

3 Likes

Genuinely thought the second paragraph was real life.

Iā€™d imagine Haaland would skate a bit like Ville Wester or Jamie Platt, but with better fitting clothing.

Dreamt that Nyjah Huston had started selling expensive Gwyneth Paltrow shit, like candles (maybe one that smelt like his privates after a rail session?) and bath oils, ectā€¦ and they kept sending me loads of stuff that I had never ordered and my bank account was getting drained in the run up to Christmas!

3 Likes

The only skate dream I ever have is an endless snake run dream where Iā€™m just rolling and carving and grinding down this perfect transition into eternity. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever dreamt about Nyjah Houston or Tom Penny or anything.

Had a dream I back tailed a handrail that was thick and square, kind of like one of those Element flat bars but down a long set of stairs. And later a front 5050 flip out over a road sign that was immediately in front of the ledge. Two things I could never hope to achieve even if I had a thousand years of remaining youth, but felt so real. Like I felt the board slap my feet as I caught the flip. Itā€™s bizarre how much your brain can make up by extrapolating small parts of your natural experience and what youā€™ve seen in media or other people do.

1 Like

Had a dream where Mike Burnett from Thrasher was taking a group of us for a day out at Lance Mountains Downhill Park, basically a huge concrete downhill park (mostly vert or pool). Like Kona x1000000
Had to get padded up and oddly all the staff were a strange mix of non-skate celebreties like Cher and Willem Dafoe.
I was just being given my pads when my alarm woke me up.

Shame, i wanted to see Cher hit the over vert corner

3 Likes

Seeing the Green Gobbler skate would have been cool too!

2 Likes

So I ate a lot of blue cheese last night. Had a dream where @hugo, @neddy and me were in Barcelona helping Girl film lines for a new video. They liked @neddy so much that they gave him the last part

For some reason I think he was wearing a chicken suit too

Not gonna lie it was all pretty weird

11 Likes