Slides & Grinds

Maybe loyalty to the brand that lifted him up? Dunno. He’s clearly making his money from competitions so board sales won’t bother him. He’s seems mostly interested in getting his skate shops doing well and helping the neighbourhood that he’s from

1 Like

You think he’s left then? Edit - nothing about flip or Nike on his insta profile

Don’t know if he’s left it’s just weird from a business POV that they hardly have any pro models on sale. Glifberg put out a part last week - but no pro board on sale. No pro board for Luan, Burnquist, Penny etc. Maybe they’re winding things down?

Could they be doing well over in Brazil?

Luan is really good at his distinct ledge and flatland game, but he flatters to deceive. Think Flip is about right for him at the moment. He’s got a whole management team behind him, and they seem to dictate his career moves pretty closely. Doubt he’s going to be making any decent moves anytime soon.

He used to ride for Globe so he did make one good choice.

1 Like

New one is insane and has a crazy ending.

Very strange

broke his arm on the trick that was cut apparently, the link to the slam is on Slap but fuck that

How long ago was this filmed then? He’s put up a bunch of skating on insta over the last month or two.

Yeah I watched the arm break clip on YouTube. Looked very painful.

Great game:

2 Likes

So rad. Loved her reaction after landing the final trick.

That was so good!

I’m gonna try to land my first noseslide nollie flip out sometime soon.

Stoked on being inspired.

That was fucking rad. She totally looked the underdog but damn, as soon as she bonked a perfect nose grind, she was on.

Nailbiter. That ender was sick, good game!