SOTY 2019

Some interesting names included here. Are we going to see a late blitz of parts?

Ishod? Oskie? Nyjah? Kevin Bradley? Is there a Nike video incoming or something?!

Thought the same, plus stoked to see Sammy Baca’s section now!

Also…no Simon Bannerot. That’s lame.

2 Likes

that’s a joke tbh, can’t think of anything i’ve seen from half of these this year

Lol, why on earth is Baca on that list? Does he even still skate

Heavy part in Baker 4 apparently.

No Simon Bannerot? That’s fucking ridiculous.

1 Like

Most obscure place to find this photo of Sheckler on linked in but new part dropping 2nd December or just this trick? SOTY attempt? Sheckler Of The Year?

I guess we shall see.

If he ollies over the wall into it, he can own the rights for SOTY.

Think its a Mike V tail drop though, still gnarly, but only gets you a ticket to the dance this year.

3 Likes

The Red Bull video will have parts from Jamie Foy, Zion Wright and Alex Midler. Doubt Shecks will have a full part.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/stateoflinkedin?lang=en

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Made me laugh this morning

Those linkedin updates are so nauseating, uugh

SOTY

5 Likes

with NO sandwiches.

1 Like

What an absolute G in every respect.

jesus christ the switch varial heel down the double set at 8:25. catches it a meter high

King.

Pretty annoying that Rough cuts are no longer rough cuts of bails and the hard work getting the trick. This Tiago one was just makes with a little more background. UNLESS… he just makes everything first go? Ha, that wouldn’t surprise me.
I’d like to see a real rough edit though.

I’m pretty sure Thrasher asks for rough cuts from the filmers, if they can make them. So if the filmer doesn’t bother keeping the BTS footage then they won’t have much extra stuff to add in there.

1 Like