Space

3 car pile up in front of me and my mate had a very good crash into the back of someone

Surprised SpaceX didn’t get any backlash from it.

1 Like

I was just reading about this legend who died this week. He broke the speed of sound and paved the way for space travel. Rip

1 Like

Bollocks like the Atlas Stones from World’s Strongest Man. Some of the things he flew should never have been cleared for takeoff let alone taken to the absolute limits of what physics will allow.

2 Likes

Loved his Converse shoe. RIP.

1 Like

Clip from a much longer discussion. Roger Penrose is always fascinating. Lex’s podcast is top notch too.

1 Like

Don’t like space. It freaks me out

I hate the fact I can’t comprehend where it goes or what it’s contained within. It doesn’t make any sense

Nah, Like the man said, space is the place :wink:

NASA are streaming the Perseverance Rover landing on Mars at about 8:30/8:45’ish…

3 Likes

Out on the beach walking the dog at around 5am this morning and got another Space X/ Starlink flypast- it still has a ‘Close Encounters’ feel and hasn’t got boring yet.

2 Likes

Here we go, live stream of old beardy Branson setting off into space! Even Musk has turned to wave him off…

Question is will he be
Coming home ?

3 Likes

Live feed of Bezos spaceflight… just under 10 mins to go!

I’ve had shits that took longer than that.

Looks a little Flesh Gordon

1 Like

Wait, that was it?

1 Like

The only interest I have in seeing megalomaniac billionaires blasted to the edge of space is for the chance of them exploding live on TV.

4 Likes

How much did that cost?

2 Likes

Flying a massive dick rocket into space for 3 minutes is really shit isn’t it.

3 Likes

Unless you orbit the earth, it’s not really proper space is it? It’s space-adjacent

1 Like