Space

At this point, it’s only impressive if they have a dinner party on the moon.

3 Likes

There was zero gravity.

What a complete waste of money. Pay your employees properly and pay your fucking tax.

7 Likes

I’ve never had a shit that was quicker than that.

1 Like

For real?

There’s always more to come. Kick back and relax.

1 Like

Homelessness? Hunger? Nah mate. Dick rockets. That’s what I’m going to waste my money on.

6 Likes

Pretty much…

3 Likes

Don’t worry, this advanced technology will one day solve hunger and homelessness…… just not right now whilst they wang their rockets at each other.

“There’s Klingons on the starboard bow…”

Live Stream: William Shatner is off to space, listen to his version of Rocket Man as he takes off…

Publicity stunt because everyone hates Bezos and Blue Origin, including NASA.

Still pretty cool though. He’ll be the oldest person to go to space right? Think he’s 90!

Yeah, I think so. Ouch, the landing is rough, his 90 year old body will feel that once the buzz wears off, haha.

I think there’s some little rockets that fire just before it hits the ground so it’s not quite slamming down as hard as it looked.

I thought you had to train for months for this shit. Seems like a 2 week turnaround.

You have to train to be an astronaut and do stuff but these billionaires and celebrities don’t have to actually do anything, they might as well be sacks of potatoes sat there.

2 Likes

Haha, Bezos shuffling awkwardly from one foot to another while Shatner tries to describe his experience “you shoot through the comforting blue blanket so quickly and then you’re in death”, “the blue below, the blackness above, what is that blackness? is it death? I don’t know”.

4 Likes

Shatner seems alright but a part of me wishes it had blown up just to shut them all the fuck up

I know Shatner is 90, but he looks about 60.

2 Likes

never forget

2 Likes

Fuck it , stoked for the old boy to actually go where no 90 year old has gone before .
First living trek actor to go to space . OG represent !

3 Likes

Yeah, cool as fuck.

1 Like