SPOILER THREAD: Star Wars

This thread is a bit much, are we going to have one for every tv show and movie?

Im happy with it, it means I can ignore one topic efficiently instead of skipping over normal threads every time Star Wars comes up.

Yeah Star Wars spams up the film and especially the TV thread right now and will only get worse with the amount of content Disney have planned. So itā€™s a bit more than a one off TV show or film, or a TV series where you have to wait a year for the next season.

U OK, hun?

You can stick it on ignore. Not everything on here is for everyone.
I ignore the football thread because football is fucking rubbish.

Anyhowā€¦this is a thread about an entire franchise. Itā€™s not for a singular TV show or film.

4 Likes

I just remembered there was a cricket thread.
Isnā€™t there a rugby one too? That can go in with football surely.

2 Likes

Yeah haha. Just seems a bit much when thereā€™s a TV thread. Carry on.

Ok.

Just ignore parts of the internet which you arenā€™t into. Itā€™s easy.

Also, this thread has a very valid reason for existing.

The other day, most posts within the TV thread thread right after BoBF aired were within spoiler tags and it all got a bit messy.
Itā€™s possibly/probably one of the largest franchises have ever existed and relies on twists and turns in the stories - so, in creating this thread, you can discuss new Star Wars TV episodes in the TV thread, without fear of spoilers. And then, if you are up to date or arenā€™t fussed about hearing spoilers, then you can come here. No spoiler tags required.

Easy.

If you arenā€™t into it all, then fair enough. But itā€™s a bit dramatic to describe this as "a bit muchā€™. Comes across as kinda rude to the people who are into it.

Not being rude, just sticks out as a niche thread. Iā€™ll ignore it.

Getting hyped for Boba Fett riding into battle on the back of a Rancor tomorrow, donā€™t let me down Star Wars, haha.

3 Likes

This is the spoiler thread right?

40 minutes of fighting (some of it a bit too stage and some of it really good), Fennec was great in the fight. Star Wars also didnā€™t disappoint with the Rancor, haha! Iā€™m not sure it really needed Grogu in it? It seemed far too busy at times.
The Marshal being the post credits scene was a bit disappointing too, great heā€™s alive and about to get cyborgā€™ed but itā€™s no Kanobi trailer.

So after all that Boba Fett is just going to give up being the Daimyo of Tatooine, hand it over the Marshal and go back to being a bounty hunter? Kind of made the whole thing seem like a bit of a waste of time. Krrsantan, Fennec and Fett will make a badass bounty hunter team though.

1 Like

Wait, there was an end credit scene?

Agreed with the above.
Minus the ā€˜hahaā€™.

1 Like

I also thought Fett using his Tusken Raider Gaderffii Stick skills that they taught him to take out Cad Bane was a nice touch. After learning who really killed them. Boba Fett riding around on a Rancor is funny, haha.

4 Likes

Anyone else get the impression that Bane miiiiight still be alive? The blinking light made me think it might be a possibility.

1 Like

Bad Batch apparently.

Introducing Grogu was pointless. The mechanic woman is downright annoying. Most of the extras canā€™t act. Massive plot holes. Fennec AWOL for most of it. Some good stuff here and there, but Iā€™m not going to wank myself off over Star Wars stuff.

1 Like

I guess you werenā€™t let down eh? :joy:

An hours worth of brain out enjoyable Star Wars themed TV for me. Series was a bit weak at times but had some good bits that I enjoyed.

There ya go, easily pleased.

2 Likes

Starting on the 25th of Mayā€¦

1 Like

May 25th.

Yep! But maybe he was just toying with the idea of giving it all up?

I think he was a main character in Clone Wars but I never bothered to watch that.

I guess the chest wound was minimal because its star warsā€¦never gets that gory.

Boba on a Rancor was fucking great. ha ha

Total throwback to the OG Holiday specialll

5 Likes

The reason it is the 25th and not the 4th, is thatā€™s the day A New Hope came out in 1977.

3 Likes

No. The green piggy men were my favorite. :smiling_face_with_tear:

The Clone Wars series, heā€™s badass in that.