SPOILER THREAD: Star Wars

Was a bit disappointed none of the other OG bounty hunters appeared, thought it’d be a good chance to intro them at some point for future shows (not sure if they’re appeared in any of the spin off animations / games though)

That blue dude was a bit Doctor Who

Bossk is in one of the animated series I think, and Dengar appears in *shudders * The Rise of Skywalker.

1 Like

They already have done the OG bounty hunter thing a few times**…

Might have been a good reason to avoid.

**Although, technically its not the same character, even if it is the same model type.

2 Likes

A few of them were in The Mandalorian, trying to hunt down Grogu at the begining like Mando, he killed a few Trandoshan’s (one of them could of been Bossk?) and there is a IG-88 droid in it too, like Londonskater says. If Boba Fett is gong back to bounty hunting, maybe we’ll see more in the future?

1 Like

Yeah I thought the IG 88 droid in Mandalorian worked well & was hoping that’d set up similar re/appearances, was hoping for Zuckuss* - maybe next series!

*had to look that name up

1 Like

Cad Bane’s voice was dubbed over the actor’s original delivery. It just made me think of Sanch in Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace.

Someone was asking if Cad Bane had been in Star Wars before, he had a gun/laser duel with Boba Fett before and the dent in Fett’s helmet was the result of that duel. So they have a lot of history.

3 Likes

But that was an unfinished render, and never technically aired officially… So is it canon?

1 Like

I think it is canon now, I mean the dent exists, he talked about knowing Fett’s background, about being a killer (“You have your fathers blood…”), it’s just on hold for now and they both used the phrase “Well, if that isn’t the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy.” as well, Boba Fett in The Mandalorian and Cad Bane in the every last BoBF episode, as a nod to them knowing each other.

1 Like

Hard paper round by the looks of it

Rothgar-Deng

1 Like

This looks better than the series

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hairs on back of neck stood up when the operatic refrain from Duel Of The Fates came in. Looks pretty special, this.

I’ve loved all Star Wars so far and I’m sure even if everyone says this is shit I won’t care and I’ll eat it up.

4 Likes

HYPED.

2 Likes

Oh, wow. Looks so good.

Ian McDiarmid is in this, then? And Aiden Christensen?

Owen and Beru are from the recent films, right? Same actors.

1 Like

Yeah even aunt beru that got involved in that sex cult.

Man this looks good , they can’t fuck this up

1 Like

3 Likes

You can hear Vader breathing right at the end of the trailer, as the titles come up. Qui-Gon too (teaching Obi-Wan about coming back as a Force ghost apparently). Hype indeed.

1 Like

I want and hope it is ace.

1 Like