Stoked!

To skate in or just exist in?

Potentially both. Mainly exist.

I skate in Adi trackers to be honest. Gustav cosplay.

1 Like

I like marks and spencers trousers/jeans for general wear and skating. The stretch ones are great for skating. Pretty cheap too.

Do Levi’s still have a skate line? They used to do a really good straight fit chino around 2019/2020.

1 Like

I thought there was one

Yeah, the straight chinos are really good. Don’t seem to be doing them at the moment. Still waiting for them to re-release 551z’s. Sick of rotating the exact same two pairs, but have a third on standby.

The Vans Chino Glide were amazing but I assume they didnt sell well. So good to skate in.

Just got in from Brum for Emery’s premiere.
Great skating, Ideal lurk, various forum heads in attendance. What’s up @Brewer @gawkrodger @tomgnargore

Strong day

11 Likes

Would have gone if not daughters birthday, looking forward to seeing it

1 Like

Pretty sure the outro music was the theme tune from Cannibal Holocaust too right @Londonskater ?

1 Like

Element chinos to skate in, banging fit and stretchy material plus always half off somewhere online

2 Likes

Yep! I think so. Just on the drive home from class de Woodley but eager to check.

Artist is Riz Orlanti, I think. Been ages since I heard it but it’s pretty unmistakable.

Any major branding on them?

Volcom do good chinos and they are almost always on sale here

3 Likes

Vans chinos are in the same boat as Volcom, decent and always on sale somewhere

1 Like

Tiny stitched on logo can’t remember where but near the waistline. I removed it the first two pairs I had but barely visible anyway

1 Like

That was a lovely day out. Didn’t realise I was in the presence of so many n26 übermensch

Video is really good

7 Likes

Ged Wells is in my local skatepark campaign group WhatsApp

5 Likes

Ged gave my kid a load of Strawberry stickers in the pub recently. Very stoked.

2 Likes