Stoked!

I’m on a train, going somewhere! Feels good man.

4 Likes

Had a good skate in the multi by mine last night, it hasn’t been locked at the usual time during all through last year.

Security guard did drive through and told us he usually would lock up at the time we were there, but as he didn’t see us as any bother he just said it’s ok as long as it’s ‘tidy’. So, we got to skate there for the rest of the night. I think going forward as long as we’re being tidy they might just keep it open later. Just hoping no chavs cause trouble and F it up for us.

Landed a few switch flips tidy as well, which is a rarity for me haha.

Got two potential people who are looking to sell their MK1 lens, so 'appy days like.

5 Likes

Some clips from my first skate of the year.

11 Likes

LOVE the mini ramp there but not the massive puddle at the side of it never seemed to disperse and always consumed my board like a black hole.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been meaning to clean it out (I live across the road from it).

1 Like

I was so sure I’d given myself food poisoning last night. I ate some leftover stroganoff we made of Thursday that had creme fraiche in the sauce.

I got the hot and cold tingling feeling and rushed up to sit by the bog ready for the inevitable.

But some how everything has stayed inside me all night. I’m so happy.

4 Likes

MON THE FUCKING SCOTLAND !!!

2 Likes

Nearly got my first frontside slappy grind. Think I was so surprised to be on top of the curb with both trucks grinding I wasn’t really prepared to kick turn off. I was starting to despair I’d never get them, hopefully will get the whole trick soon.

14 Likes

Should be in the not stoked by rights but honestly I feel no emotion but relief.
It’s becoming more and more evident that my Wife was seeing someone else through our split. I’m not even digging, my kids are giving up the info willingly haha.

2 Likes

At least you have it confirmed now, and it’ll help on your side with the divorce. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

3 Likes

Shit to hear @anon90826813 hope you come out the other side ok after the divorce.

2 Likes

Fuck man that sucks. My old man did it to my Mum. Not nice.

Personal stoke – had an order on the website. See Brexit thread for the status of part of a £670 order.

7 Likes

I liked this post but in a “I hope this helps things move on” kind of way. Sorry things are sucky

1 Like

Went skating today.

The weather’s absolutely sucked lately but I got an hour in before getting snowed off and did a new variation of a nosewheelie in that time.

Decent chance of it being dry tomorrow too.

3 Likes

Yeah, sucks but it’s good that you know you weren’t going mad and imagining it.

1 Like

@anon90826813 Your attitude around this has been really good. You will rise above and be happy in the end I am sure. Just stay as positive and organised as you can and take one day at a time and you’ll come out on top.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I didn’t get much sleep last night, just this new knowledge whirring around my head. It has literally made sense of everything, every situation, every reaction, every red flag I noticed. I can’t lie and say that it’s not disturbed me a little because of the overlap of sexual activity, the boost in that too which would be overcompensation, the constant gaslighting and manipulation, that messes my head up a bit but apart from that, I feel a weight off my shoulders again as it puts me in a better position and of course, knowing that my gut/intuition has once again been on point, it’s worked perfectly all my life and I suppressed it with my head and morals.

13 Likes

Brilliant. Could have taken you years to get to this point. Remember: You need to analyse the situation, adapt to the situation, overcome the situation. :+1:

1 Like

On the upside you can go absolutely fucking bananas on Tinder with all the milfs

13 Likes

haha, that sounds like hard work though

1 Like