Stoked!

I cannot comprehend how people with kids have the time, energy and means to have an affair.

Sorry to hear all this pal.

4 Likes

It’s like a white knuckle ride, believe

4 Likes

cmon man, we need a “Spanky’s MILF stories” thread

22 Likes

There’s one where date turns up late, with her flatmate and some random 50 yr old dude in a suit after an all day bender. Flatmate spent entire evening in beer garden trying to swap her dog for coke

5 Likes

That’s just sad, poor doggo. :frowning: I hate seeing dogs with shitbag owners

1 Like

Some ghetto ass shit right there

What did you do?

‘Variation’ was maybe the wrong word, I clocked new a route for manuals I hadn’t noticed at a kerb spot before.

13 Likes

Lovely switch hizzlefizzle

Rad. Finding new ways to approach a spot you’ve been skating for a while is always great.

1 Like

Nice work

ah man i fucking love the sound of wheels whooshing on paving slabs

1 Like

Oh yes, beyond stoked.

8 Likes

Enjoy!

1 Like

That ‘Century’ is a lovely bit of script font

3 Likes

The way the strikethrough looks on the t as well.

Only thing I need now is my Tadashi Filters to turn up.

For anyone who still films VX, those filters are definitely worth it. My previous post in not stoked should point that out! haha.

Polariser filters on all cameras really cut back on glare and give much richer and punchier images. They don’t work with fisheyes though.

1 Like

Ah I mean the Tadashi Filters. I bought one after I saw a matey film with it in Barca and although they make your VX look like something from space, they’re definitely worth it considering the price of them is low if you need to replace compared to replacing a mk1.