Stoked!

I had deviated septum surgery about ten years ago as I used to get sinusitis all the time. It really hurt and I felt better for 6 months but then went back to where I was before. Vitamins and tea really seem to help me, so that’s what I’m trying to work with.

My work laptops just died leaving me unable to work again till at least Monday - naturally I am devastated… honestly

6 Likes

aw mate you accidently posted this in the “stoked” thread. you want someone to move it to “not-stoked”. you must be distraught

3 Likes

if we don’t see a full 2 minute car park edit on insta by COB today i’ll be having stern words

4 Likes

I’m with you on that. I’ve been loving your kickflips @Brewer

2 Likes

Haha. Meant to be going for a skate at an undercover curb this evening so we’ll see. Still just trying to find my feet again!

Cheers James. Strictly come flatground :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Roll on mine.
Fuck’s sake

3 Likes

My step dad had his (FYI he’s fine now) but the night after had some hallucinations, thinking he was selling bottled water to Gypseys for £28.

4 Likes

You’re front line though - didn’t mean it like that. It is a bit ridiculous but I bet half the NHS staff haven’t had it either.
Self isolating again at mo too :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Did you see Nelly’s vaccine celebrations?

157K Likes, 2,066 Comments - TEAMNELLY (@nellymayele) on Instagram: "I JUST HAD VACCINE!!! 😳 #comere"

5 Likes

Got the vaccine invite.
Secretly hoping for a mysterious superhero reaction to it that gifts me Tiago pop in my legs

6 Likes

with great power comes great responsibility. you can only use your new found strength for SS BS TS on waist high ledges

1 Like

Went for a roll for the first time in about 5 years, was sunny, fun times were had. :metal:

16 Likes

Going for my first skate this year today, which I’m obviously extremely excited for!

Decided to set this one up and piss off a few board collectors.

10 Likes

But damn, I need to pressure wash the stone ASAP

That graphic is sick.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a nice one. Should be in the not stoked thread, but it just started raining :disappointed:

That rain has been summoned by the deck collectors!

2 Likes

If that means you didn’t get to skate at all - and the board’s unscathed - hit me up because I’ve been after that board. For. Fucking. Years.

It’s my favourite graphic, ever. And, literally , every Alien Workshop wall hanger I own - and as a result, board collecting in general - is a result of trying to find that deck.

5 Likes

Seems like just the one.

3 Likes