Stoked!

Celebrated 10 years of romance with my girlfriend, stayed in a 5 fucking star hotel last night.

When we showed up, our room wasn’t ready yet so we got an upgrade, got the motherfucking presidential suite (felt like I was in Zamunda chilling in that thing, the bed alone was crazy). My girlfriend is sales rep for a famous local winemaker which means that all the G&Ts we had after dinner were put on her company’s card as we were chilling with a good customer of said company. It was nice to chill and talk shit with strangers, hadn’t done that in aeons. There was a snow storm too, staring at it smoking my last cig of the night on the balcony at 3 in the morning was splendid. The manager of the hotel is also a customer of the company my bird works for and he was stoked that we were celebrating our anniversary in his palace and treated us to a free one-hour side-by-side massage. The two masseuses that took care of us were incredible. Such a nice way to forget your rancid hangover.

TLDR: hungover but happy

13 Likes

Mega stoked for you homie. Most importantly -

Yessss 2 was so good!

1 Like

Was it, really? Should I watch it?

Omg I assumed you’d referenced it because of having watched it. It was hilarious and Wesley Snipes was brilliant

2 Likes

I assumed a joke based on wrong t-shirts/memes etc but now i’m questioning myself, does Snipes make a cameo?

Omg no he’s the main bad guy and it’s awesome. Just watch it

Stupidly, I have just put it on shakes head

Disclaimer - opinions represented in my previous posts may not be in line with views of society as a whole. I have eclectic tastes but am always happy to watch trash if it’s funny

1 Like

yep, it’s awful already haha

Broooooooooooo :sob:

I mean, it is awful, but it could still be an enjoyable awful.

I make no apologies

2 Likes

I did a few ollies in the garden and rolled about for a bit, sorry!

3 Likes

During the rain I got the intro for the Decimal vid in a really good place. It’s one of the very few things for a skate video that I’ve planned, had a call time, scheduled and storyboarded.
I am indeed stoked on it.

4 Likes

I seriously need to get onto using two monitors for editing, I do for work but not home for some reason!

I think funny enough without a proper work’s setup in another room I got my laptop in the way and there’s no room to put the other monitor.

1 Like

Got my little-park-edit-made-to-look-not-like-a-park-edit done on my day off last week, even finally received my tax refund in the mail on that day (that took over a year, re-sent twice, possibly stolen or ‘incorrectly’ cashed by wrong peeps etc)

Ive got three monitors and I feel like I work at NASA. Its awesome

1 Like

I get lost with 3, takes me too long to find the cursor.

I have three monitors at home, so in work mode only the left most one is connected to my home PC for tossing about on the internet Spotify etc. then I have an HDMI switch so when I finish the middle one is the home PC too leaving just the one on the right which is the laptop screen for keeping an eye on work, although I have started actually shutting it off when I finish most of the time, don’t have any work stuff on my phone either unless I’m actually on call.