Stoked!

They felt sorry for me I think. All covered in my own filth.

3 Likes

Nice one man!

And yeah, feel you on childcare costs, pffff.

Crippling.

Not skated since like 2015
Found my skateboard today and did a carpet Kickflip 2nd go.

Pushed about with back garden with my daughter riding on too.

Just Stoked!

11 Likes

I’ve moved to Australia.

2 Likes

Rad. Whereabouts?

Sydney - I think there’s more skatestoppers here than any other city in the world.

1 Like

Rad, I’m in Melbourne. Feel free to hit me up if you need any ex pat advice or find yourself down this way and fancy a roll.

3 Likes

Finally got around to grabbing Life without Buildings - Any other City on CD
One of my favourite albums, thanks to Buildafire telling me to persevere after 1 listen ha

1 Like

Wow. Ten years later! Nice.

It’s been on constant rotation for the whole time, on my puter but never had it physically. Will be nice to play on the living room stereo.

1 Like

After the London Primitive demo I saw a rad Oliver Barton photo of Tiago doing a switch pop shove with my daughter and I in the background, I emailed them asking for a copy so I could print it out for her thinking I’d never get a reply, got a reply within an hour saying they’d have to get it off Barton and he was still on tour…

Thought that would be the last of it to be honest, then just checked my emails and they WeTransferred me a massive hi res version.

Stoked! Here’s to professional brands being professional!

15 Likes

Let’s see photo then

2 Likes

This, but massive.

9 Likes

Fucking stoked. Passed my driving test this morning, and the website I manage at work has been featured on siteinspire which is basically where developers go to get inspiration for site builds.

13 Likes

Big ups Ned!

1 Like

Bigup Ned. Now implement all that UX feedback I gave you and completely destroy the aesthetic

1 Like

Nice one Neddy, stoked!

Wicked Ned.
Driving changed me life massively.
I became a fat non walker.
Kidding, kinda.

Got some recognition from work today for some stuff I’ve been doing on a project.
100 extra squids in my next pay packet too.
Kerching.

2 Likes

Yes Ned! Chron Mobile ahoy!

1 Like