Stoked!

yep also trying to work out how he ends up like that from that motion

I think for a trick that stinking the camera melts itself so the footage can never be seen.

4 Likes

Canā€™t help reading this in the Meldrew voiceā€¦ What tricks do you like?

1 Like

Frontside half cab backside Smith grind is rather dope! Bradly Cromer did one on Insta the other day and it was ill. Heā€™s Bradley Cromer and can pretty much make anything look dope, Iā€™ll give you that.
Iā€™m pretty sure that trick was in one of Van Varkā€™s recent parts that came out this year.

I wasnā€™t super happy at the beginning of this year but I did and do what I had to do to make things change and life has been getting better and better lately. Stoked.

Disagree with Les re stinking trick. Iā€™m kind of into tricks that twist your body up and look awkward, I bet footage of this is amazing. From the thumbnail I thought he was just about to turn bs out of the smith.

Thereā€™s a bunch of awkward tricks Iā€™d love to see people do, for example come up fakie frontside and do a frontside Half Cab to regular back feeble, bonus points for bs 180 back outā€¦ Or same trick but do switch bs 180 to the regular feebleā€¦
Or come up backside and do frontside nollie to switch front feebsā€¦ (Karl Watson might have done thisā€¦)
Thereā€™s tonnes of variations on Smiths and Feebles that are NBD.

Yeah i thought the was something more to this when i saw the pic.

Just been swinging about on my chair figuring it out in my head. I think on paper it may sound stinking but its a proper nails trick to do.

Im now thinking who cool a front half cab to bs smith, bs 1 out would be

Ha, dude, youā€™re taking this stinking thing way too far, skaters are gonna only be allowed to do 5 tricks at this rate.
I think the trick has real potential of looking amazing to be honest, same as the other way around which I used to love doing on small ledges.

Heā€™s facing the wrong way and looks like heā€™s trying to have a shit against a wall. Stinking.

A fakie frontside 180 into thatā€¦ Jesus christā€¦ No thanks.

So, no body contortion allowed, got that, noted.
Thatā€™s so many stylish skaters fingers rapped.

:wink:

Anyone in The Storm = legal.
Everyone else = fuck off.

Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m going full no deal The Storm.

2 Likes

Ah shit yeah, I totally forgot that your skate guide was the storm.
Anything you say from now on, iā€™ll take this info into account, that way I can reply accordingly.

1 Like

Might go film a fakie bigspin tailslide, bigspin out, with my top off.

2 Likes

Iā€™m learning heelflip noseslide now as thatā€™s the epitome of style.

1 Like

Never forgetā€¦

2 Likes

Hella more

2 Likes

Surely Sidewalk cover generator?

A sidewalk spine generator.

1 Like

Shat myself. Asked for my raise. Got it. Took 10 minutes. Got nixed on getting commision but got the flat raise.

Boom!

Literally every penny of that is going to go on nursery costs in a couple of months.

8 Likes

Well in Les. Only took those two things to get a raise? Nice!

1 Like