Stoked!

Hahahahhhahah amazing.

I got Finland in the sweep stake at work. 250/1 :-1:t2:

Stoked though, because my daughter had learnt to ride her bike today. She hasnā€™t shown much interest since she got it. She used it as a balance bike for a bit, but asked to go on it this afternoon and can now set off go and stop.

5 Likes

Zero to add to Not Stoked lately. Current happenings all putting the past year into perspective. I feel I have been insanely rewarded for being decent because you just donā€™t get exactly what you ask for, ever.

15 Likes

Yep.

Les finding his cat
Mars ice creams
Sunshine
Got some dope pea and lentil dip from Sainsburyā€™s
Football

5 Likes

God tier.

3 Likes

Double yolks are rare. I donā€™t see that many and my chickens are in good form.

One of our chickens (a Sussex called Dalida) recently laid a 96 gram egg.
For you information, according to Euro standards, a medium egg weighs 53 grams, a large one weighs 63 and an extra large one weighs 73ā€¦
That thing was pretty crazy. Looked like a dinosaur egg or something, haha.

7 Likes

Word. Also snickers ice cream bars too.

Over the last month Iā€™ve spent nearly 5k on a new roof, car bullshit and other highly unexpected thing. Obviously, was very gutted.
Then, out of the blue I received a cheque for back pay dating back to 2018 (Sidewalk liquidation) that I never thought Iā€™d get, got a photo in an exhibition in town, got a box full of free shit from Carharrt and went out on the piss with my dad for the first time in years.
Stoked,

40 Likes

4 in a row now. Lost every bet on the Euros so far haha.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy, we used to have an egg guy at the market that weā€™d get ours from, maybe one in each box would be a double yolker. Never that many!

1 Like

You bet against England? Tut, tut!

Nah, they didnā€™t score when I needed them to.

1 Like

Mugs game.

1 Like

Not sure if joking this time but youā€™ve said similar before and it always makes me wonder why you work in that industry

2 Likes

I know it is. But I donā€™t bet very much money at all. And is a treat for tourneys

Itā€™s a joke. I really love that people can gamble so long as itā€™s responsible which as Ned has said itā€™s for small amounts.

Gambling is really really fun, so fun that I canā€™t do it myself because I take it too far.

Itā€™s a mugs game in that itā€™s very very very hard to win long term.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll probably do Ā£100 for the tournament Iā€™d say. I have one account and have a deposit limit for Ā£25 for the next week.

You have good chance of taking the forum Sweepstake too (you got France, right?).

1 Like

As evidenced by how much personal wealth the Coates of Bet365 have gathered!

2 Likes

Yeah although that majority of that money is from Asia. I defend them for keeping it in Stoke and not dodging tax.

2 Likes