Stoked!

I think you can buy boxes of double yolkers. How tf do they tell though?

Changed that for you .

14 Likes

31 today. My parentā€™s bought me some beautiful whisky glasses. As soon as 5:30pm hits, the bourbon is coming out.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday man, hope you have a goodā€™un.

1 Like

Thank you!

Whiskey in a whisky glass? You barbarian.

Happy birthday nonetheless.

2 Likes

Happy birthday mate!

1 Like

Haha, thanks Build!

Merci!

I donā€™t think this got the recognition it deserved. Well done, eggcellent joke.

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Got my single dose of the Moderna stuff.

1 Like

5 double yolks in a row. Last of these eggs.

1 Like

Sainsburyā€™s haha

House sale and move is back on although very pushed for time to beat the stamp duty cut-off which will make it fall through.

My expectations are fairly low.

6 Likes

have faith! good things come to those who skate

Iā€™m fucked then, cheers!

5 Likes

:rofl: woops sorry. iā€™m sure the skate gods will take good behaviour into consideration

1 Like

being active on the forum is like 75% of the credit you get for going skating anyway.

7 Likes

Just pray to fuck thereā€™s no solar panels involved. The fucking SHIT I went through to get my house sale through because of them was ridiculous. I absolutely hate solicitors now. Well, specifically ones based in Cardiff and Chepstow anyway.

The only thing I did to try and speed it up was drive the paperwork to the solicitors offices. Never get anything in the post. Just harass the fuck out of them as well.

The trouble is everyone is trying to get in in time and theres so many stages where you have to wait ā€˜3-5ā€™ days for bollocks. TSB took 3 weeks to go through those 3-5 day chunks sometimes.

I picked up a pack from my solicitor once. Opened it. Signed the form. Put it back in the envelope and drove back there the next day. She told me the form was missing.

After a fair amount of arguing I just had to set my printer up sign it again and drive it back there again. I could have fucking battered them all. Rude and incompetent. A shit combo.

Sorry that turned into a bit of rant.

Tldr - good luck mate.