1 Like

Fuck I’m not that chunky.

Am I?

1 Like

I can see the angle

Cheeks is the best.

Put in an offer on a house today.

I’m not quite sure what drew me to it…

The garage is so large you could hit a grind box up frontside and backside with two quarters at either end!

11 Likes

Sick! Do it!
Wife will be stoked :joy:

I’m currently looking around for pool tables online. She is not impressed.

2 Likes

you need a surprising amount of space for a decent sized table. I don’t think 1 car width (even a generous one) is wide enough

I think I’m 6cm short.
It’s 350cm wide.

My dad does artificial putting greens so I’ll just have a six hole adventure mini golf course instead. Or a skittle alley.

It’s at least 10 meters long. It’s amazing.

1 Like

Axe throwing and archery range potential.

2 Likes

Just don’t call it a man cave and we’ll be reet.

I’m not the only person to have had that selfish though.

But if I put a street fighter 2 arcade cabinet in there, what can I call it?!

1 Like

The street fighter corridor.

1 Like

The Ken Den?

4 Likes

Fight club

Every bloke needs a safe haven retreat I think. If you’re not allowed then you are with the wrong woman. Of course Women deserve their own space too equally but they tend to have the main bulk of the house to play with.

1 Like

Oh man pool table one end, little quarter at the other with a grind box\manny pad would be so sick

And then a table top you can stuck in the pool table to turn it into table tennis table. Uuuugggnnnn :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Stoked: Job interview next Wednesday. Not Stoked: potentially less time to lurk on the forum.

5 Likes

Stoked for you Keith.

I got my complete mortgage offer this morning and authority to proceed.

I cannot believe that 3 months ago I was in dire straights and now i’m about to get on the property ladder in London.

If anyone is yet to buy a house and thinks it’s impossible then hit me up. Even if you have bad credit. It can be done and don’t believe the shit you read.

The interest rate is 1.79% and my credit rating is in the very poor category.

7 Likes