Stoked!

que…?

That thing exudes Heath Kirchart (which is only a good thing).

I’m pretty sure Jason Lewer said that to me once

Awesome. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Cheers mate

1 Like

I love knowing about the personal meaning of tattoos, even if I never really ask anyone about it unless the conversation naturally leans towards that.

I work in a day centre for seniors with cognitive challenges (people aged from 65 to 95 with Alzheimer’s or other diseases). Our daily activities include loads of different things but we do spend a lot of time just talking about all kinds of things.
I took a bunch of them to a tea room yesterday, and they started asking about my tattoos. It was pretty rad, they were super interested and open-minded about the process as a whole, which is a good change from a lot of people of those generations who often think you’re a piece of shit if you have tattoos.
I kind of want to take that one step further and get a friend of mine to tattoo me at the day centre, in front of them, some day. That would be such an experience for them, and the thing I’d get tattooed would mean a lot to me, whatever it would be. Can’t see that happening anytime soon with Covid but hey, let’s not stop dreaming.

8 Likes

My Grandad died from Alzheimer’s man, they would love it please do that.

Sorry to hear about your grandad mate.

My grandma has been suffering from it for years now, she no longer recognizes me or my mum or anyone really and can’t say anything that makes sense. It’s pretty sad in a way but she seems happy and is physically alright which is all that matters at this point. It doesn’t feel like she’s still with us but she’s still quite alive. It’s so weird. Oh well.

1 Like

I remember that bit @franc cherish it mate :slight_smile: He loved all the interaction he could get at that point. Still so oddly receptive.

1 Like

this made me grin

4 Likes

fnngh, linking insta amusing inconsistent.
will be under rock

aha meant fisheye

Casually mincing about town in my new jumper today and decided to treat myself to a burrito. I asked a woman ahead of me in the queue if she was at the end or had already ordered. She replied, “I’m waiting to order… That’s a nice jumper by the way…”
"Haha, thank you’.

Thank you indeed kind stranger. And yes, dear reader, it is a nice jumper.

4 Likes

May we see?

1 Like

17 Likes

Cmon lets see it.

Get your knits out

1 Like

In the burrito shop, queuing bumper to bumper, wait a minute, where did you get your jumper, get your jumper?

11 Likes

For the lads!

2 Likes

that tune is going to be in my head all night now thanks

1 Like

2 Likes