Stoked!

Sultans of Ping played my local students union, when we were too young to really be there.
Mid set, whilst they were playing ‘jumper’, the lead singer came into the crowd, one of my mates went behind him on all fours, another pushed him over, proper kids playground style. Biggest cheer of the night.
The Ping took it very well to be far…

7 Likes

If you like pina coladas and getting songs stuck in your head…

2 Likes

finally got a PS5… back order but still…confirmation received!

They’ll (along with Xbox) be last gen before they’re widely available! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Hit me up, I got one and have no friends to play with.

funnily enough that’s the song that was playing the moment my daughter was born

1 Like

:+1: will do when it arrives - only option was a bundle with Assassins Creed and Ratchet and Clank, wouldnt have been my first choice but went for it any!

I funnily enough just copped one last week, bit of an impulse buy on one that looked pretty decent and came with all the gubbings for it.

I finally get to utilize my two cam setup with that big F off Burton bag I bought years ago now haha.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8SHP6F8gV/

Alex is a lovely lad and I genuinely punched the air whilst sat at my desk when I saw this!
Wolftown ad in the new Vague Mag. Photo by the other local legend Rob Whiston.

3 Likes

what trick is it?

Front board pop over in Brierley Hill

1 Like

Bostin’

Amazing weekend glamping in some random village in Norfolk and getting to the seaside. Life is good again, way way better in fact.

14 Likes

Glad the romance and good times are back in your life.

1 Like

I hear the Norfolk broads are beautiful at this time of year…

5 Likes

I’m just hyped to see so many of us go through some rank shit this year and start coming out the otherside.

1 Like

EXACTLY! :wink:

1 Like

Hadn’t got a clue where to post this, but just wanted to get it off my chest.

Finally accepted I’ve had enough of my job so spending today on the job hunt. Feel strangely liberated by it all, even though it’s something I’d probably known for a long time.

14 Likes

Noticed you’d been mentioning it a lot on here. Just saying, getting made redundant and finding this new job, although it was fucking shit has done my confidence the world of good.

My work actually being appreciated for once makes a huge difference.

5 Likes