Stoked!

Pizza looks ace!

Don’t normally have good news but Mrs Mike got a 1st for her Masters degree and also accepted a new job with a pretty hefty pay rise.

Lost internet last night and long story short engineer sorted new box, and repaired broken wire in cabinet (or whatever) up the road for a 20% uplift on download speed. Happy days.

12 Likes

GET IN

1 Like

Finished a god awful project with work today and I feel like such a weight has been lifted.

2 Likes

just broken up for two weeks of glorious half term.
off to see skinnyman in leeds tonight

7 Likes

Enjoy. Just need him to not be arrested in the next few hours.

5 Likes

Since when has half term been 2 weeks?

I’m not your average teacher :wink:

Never had fennel on a pizza, sounds well good, gonna give that a go! Thanks!

1 Like

Is that a regular occurance then?

I heard that if he makes it till tomorrow he’ll be surprised.

7 Likes

Watched this again recently that has Skinny in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqnx7rSyP50&ab_channel=DavidO%27Neill

edit: not sure if preview showing?

I think when I saw him it had been rescheduled for the third time because he kept getting arrested for hash. So he had to cancel at least two tours.

1 Like

Pretty hard to get arrested for that these days, depends where you are though I guess

1 Like

It was only really a joke.

Strictly speaking fennel seeds bashed up with some chilli and garlic and mixed with the sausage. Closest I could get to ‘Nduja sausage. Unfuckwithable.

2 Likes

What oven have you got? Looks wood fired??

I got lucky with the dough this time around, not too moist so our regular £100 shitty electric oven on full whack crisped it to fuck top and bottom. I’ve got a pizza stone oven you put on top of a bbq which is next level but bit cold tonight to bother with that.

1 Like

Fair play! Looks banging.

Ah man. Part two. What a fat brian cant

11 Likes

Utter respect for going back and having a full second pizza.

6 Likes