Stoked!

I’ve still got his number in my WhatsApp from that photo sesh I did with him and Kashmere.

His tagline is “Roadman for the Lords of Karma”

(Cmoac)

1 Like

Got my Australian visa this week. moving to Sydney in (hopefully) the next month or so!

Call with new job tomorrow to talk about moving dates etc. Fucking mental.

Am about to tell my boss… She’s gonna have a heart attack. Been waiting for this for months and it’s been tricky managing my team knowing that I’m gonna leave.

21 Likes

Got an interview next Tuesday. And I fit into my wedding suit, which has not been the case since about, ooh, a week after I got married.

10 Likes

Kids are both in bed, mrs is out and Im consciously not working. I’m sitting on the sofa queuing up random youtube videos of live tracks, drinking beer and eating beef monster munch and I’m really stoked about it

12 Likes

1 hour ago was 10pm on a Friday, why would you be working you maniac?

2 Likes

Ive got a small team, rigid print deadlines, piles of work, noone else to do it and a load of huge high profile projects so have been working late to clear them as much as I can most nights the past few months.

3 Likes

r/workreform for you.

Kickboxing followed by a sunset sea swim, buzzing.

3 Likes

Dont get it.

Welcome premier was absolutely excellent

2 Likes

Thanks for coming :heart:

Sore heads all round this morning.

1 Like

Gutted I couldn’t go, Mrs went though haha.

Got out of our ‘footage drought’ yesterday (footage drought; i.e going out on full day seshes, not coming back with anything).

Weather’s still good, got a cup of tea at hand and got a short week, too.

Hoping I can actually do some car related jobs on said days, maybe some whizz plank action as well.

5 Likes

Just got an £800 retail office chair that’s essentially brand new apart from a few scuffs on the base for £90. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Just got to get a desk tomorrow to complete my WFH set up for new job.

1 Like

Also new job, pay rise, hybrid working. Can’t complain!

16 Likes

very nice to see you

1 Like

Sunrise mission to Hairy Bobs at Scarborough tomorrow morning to get some skating in for first time in ages before anyone gets there and to see the sun come up. Get in!

1 Like

My son found an unlocked Samsung in a case, looks practically brand new. I think I know exactly who dropped it after a quick snoop - unlocked (!!!), quick browse indicated a dr or consultant at local hospital.

Fast forward a couple of hours and phone safe and sound with owner about 100m away. It was who I thought it was and the exact house.

Good deed done, no I wonder what shite luck I’ll get thrown at my family this time.

10 Likes

If that happened to me after losing my phone I’d be so gassed.

May the good karma spread far and wide!

3 Likes

Fuck all jubilee bollocks going on around here today but there’s a banging dub/reggae all dayer going on down the road that’s rocking the neighbourhood :love_you_gesture:t2:

6 Likes