Stoked!

Stokes:

• Went street skating today at a pretty famous spot.
  • Got all giddy like a grom and bought two skate mags.
  • Took delivery of my absolute, there’s one, maybe two in world, grail earlier this week.
  • Pizza night with my two year old with a heap of UK skate forum inspiration.

Does anyone have any tips for actually being able to read a skate mag after Instagram has rotted your brain?

8 Likes

Take it to the toilet and have a nice long poo/read.

2 Likes

I read mine in the bath. Adds a danger element.

2 Likes

Landed first ever 180 no comply yesterday. I don’t know why I haven’t tried them before but it’s the first trick I’ve learned in 20 years and I’ve lost most the rest so pleasantly surprised even for a super basic trick.

13 Likes

Stoked. Theyre such a rad feeling and looking trick to do properly

1 Like

Internet in office down. Everyone sent home. Buzzing.

7 Likes

Saw @hugo gunna shred the local soon.

1 Like

Back from a weekend at Center Parcs. Good fun albeit a small fortune spent. Also picked up a Series X this afternoon, more fortunes spent.

Have plenty of not stoked, but can’t be arsed right now :+1:

Me too. Overpriced? Yes. But for my non-standard, non-nuclear family, it just works. Love it every time.

1 Like

Mate, it is great - we did archery, painted pottery, daughter learnt how to roller skate and went on those underwater fan towing things, son drove a small leccy car, we titted about playing tennis and spent about 5 hours in the big swimming pool dome as well. I got stuck on one of the slides - rapids - and couldn’t move for about a minute. Jeeze, felt like such a knob haha

Just a really nice weekend away from shite on the TV and to top it all I’m FUCKING KNACKERED :rofl:

1 Like

strawberry season :strawberry:

exstrawbinary flavourz etc

Unless, like me, you forgot to cover your strawberry plants over a couple of days ago and the local wildlife have munched all the good ones :joy:.

There are plenty more ripening though so I’ll be stoked in a few days.

1 Like

oof!
still, the local fuzzies probably think your house is the best thing ever at the moment

2 Likes

I got roped into making some props for a school play but I’ve got way too into it and have made working splurge guns for Bugsy Malone and it’s great fun. They’re going to make such a mess.

22 Likes

That’s so sick, how is it powered?

The splurge stuff comes in an aerosol can, it’s all just a fancy looking can holder and a lever trigger, little pipe goes from the nozzle of the can to the end of the barrel

1 Like

Got some nice ply for the top of a grind box im planning on outting together. Just need to scavinge some for the sides. Really dont want to pay for it though.

I saw Jawbox last night and they were so fucking good.

I nearly sacked off the gig as I was knackered but so glad I didn’t. If they were this good in 2022 they must have been incredible back in 1994.

1 Like

Spent Friday afternoon at a trampoline park with our daughter, had the whole place to ourselves. Amazing fun. Learned front flips. Absolutely knackering, though.

3 Likes

Been in the hospital on the hottest day of the year for an outpatients consultation and bloods with a mask on. Stoked to be outside again!

4 Likes