Stoked!

That’s perfect, cheers

I think the birds eye renders look best in case the swarms of scooterers put people off

I’m stoked but this will stoke out @Chopper and anyone who’s ever skated the place in the evening too…just ordered 25 Megaman GEO2 LED lights to finally sort out the dingy lighting at Spit and Sawdust skatepark :high_brightness::high_brightness::high_brightness:

2 Likes

Fuck and yes mate ! Man it’s gonna be like a new place .
the pioneer did that 3 years ago and went from a dingy yellow where the lights worked, to daylight.
Made all the difference.

3 Likes

Yeah looking forward to a winter of being able to see the obstacles I’m skating towards!

There’s a lot more coming too. All Terrain Trev is back in the house building a fucking epic bowled out mini/midi ramp and we’re gonna pump up the street bits too.

6 Likes

That’s sick! Man I’m gonna have to drop by when I’m in Bristol later this year .

1 Like

New toy just turned up.

9 Likes

Kerb mould?

Nah, solid metal curb. Got it so I can fuck around in my driveway.

Although no I’m thinking the next step is to use it to create a form for a concrete version :thinking:

2 Likes

Where does one get such a thing?

I’m based in Melbourne, and there’s a guy in Sydney that runs a company called Rainbow Rails that does them. Been meaning to order one for a while and got some expenses paid at work which meant I had some “free” money to blow. Wasn’t the cheapest thing, but should be fun

How big is it?

1.6m long and maybe 10% taller than a normal curb.

Decided not to risk skating tonight after slightly pulling something in my upper leg last night so went out on my bike instead. Nice night for it.

4 Likes

Went to visit the new Brand Home that’s under construction for my new job. Coming up to a month working there now.

After seeing the place today and it’s not even done until September, (love to share photos but can’t) I think this a defining move in my career. If I can make it work here properly this could be one for the long haul hopefully.

For anyone interested this is the current website will be doing an overhaul shortly / rebrand and complete rebuild.

www.realkombucha.co.uk

This is genuinely one of the most amazing drinks I’ve tasted hard to explain it without actually trying it. Did a Non-Alc event at the weekend in Brighton and was really fun seeing people’s reactions to tasting it. Plus actively selling a product in person for the first time since I worked in SS20. I love talking.

I’m just gassed that for once in my life I feel like I’ve made a positive move with a job that I’m actually interested in being a part of. Sorry for the bullshit but being happy at work and soon to be in a fucking one of a kind in the U.K. environment is super exciting. Absolutely everything in house. Going to be amazing hopefully :crossed_fingers:t3:

11 Likes

My wife loves this stuff after trying the Fortnum and Mason version. Ill order some for her birthday next week!

1 Like

Well funny that you mention that, someone at the show had tried the F & M one on another stand and literally said it wasn’t even close compared to this. Drop me a DM and I’ll try and hook you up :raised_hands:t3:

Glad to hear she is a fan. I would never have even considered drinking this before I tried it.

1 Like

Was with a bit of a crew out skating in Leeds last night. My friend Hilda was filming Merryn and Reece was shooting photos. We were mid-session and very randomly Don Brown skates by. Was surreal.

7 Likes

17 Likes

Had a lush morning at the beach near Bude with my boy, then bumped into Bear and Spex and had a great catch up with them. Then drove to a lake and hoovered up a cream tea.

Stoked.

8 Likes