Stoked!

Saw my favourite band, LCD Soundsystem, play last night (I also saw them on Monday) and am still buzzing this morning.

Such an amazing couple of gigs - sweaty, loud, euphoric. So stoked

8 Likes

Were you at ApeFest?

2 Likes

We donā€™t talk about the Apefest appearance

2 Likes

My sisters having a baby, uncle niallc

8 Likes

Congrats mate! I love being an uncle, I have two nieces. All the fun, 0% responsibility!

Only people who arenā€™t also dads get to say that, haha.

5 Likes

Bollocks.

1 Like

Been to two skate events in one day today.
Mrs did her first ever rainbow grind in Huddersfield.
I shot a couple of actually not shit skate photos.
Then we went to Leeds to watch Hilda Quickā€™s new Leeds/Welcome clip ā€˜Drafts 2ā€™.

Very nice

15 Likes

Whatā€™s a rainbow grind?

1 Like

rainbow rail 5050 - itā€™s on my story (we follow each other right?)

4 Likes

Just watched it! We do!

2 Likes

So dope man was buzzing when I saw they

2 Likes

Spent the weekend judging a skate comp with one of my childhood heroes and Fun Bobby. Got (well) paid to do that, plus got a hotel room, food, drinks and fuel paid for. Met some lovely people, saw ill skateboarding, had fun dorking around on my boardā€¦ Good times. Thank you skateboarding.

15 Likes

Finally got married after it got postponed in 2020 and then had postponed again in 2021! Third timeā€™s a charm!
Also stoked to be out the house as we put ourselves into voluntary isolation two weeks prior in case we ended up getting Covid. So our build up to the day has consisted of working from home and watching Netflix.

34 Likes

Wayyy. Congrats bud :clap:

1 Like

Congrats. What was the wedding reception food?

10 Likes

Congratulations :+1:

1 Like

Congrats again dude!

1 Like

Thereā€™s a massive housing estate being built next to my house and as part of the deal with the council to get planning permission the developers have to pay for the redevelopment of a big bit of grass nearby. I want to suggest some examples of skateparks that are nicely landscaped into green areas (more than just a concrete rectangle in a field) but am stuck for inspiration. Anyone got any examples of where a skate plaza or park has been incorporated into a green area proper nicely? Thanks

A few pics here. Google image search for landscaped skatepark

1 Like