Stoked!

I’m skating it here. it’s sort of angled, steeper one side than the other, not a flat bank, and it has a harsh floor interface!

1 Like

This clip is also before I bought the warehouse next door and we smashed the wall down and extended into it - that’s where the new bowl and everything is now.

7 Likes

Short version, I’m paying for it.

11 Likes

Generous and a mean slappy noseslide. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I get plenty back from investing in Spit and skateboarding. Best money I’ve ever spent.

15 Likes

Absolute fucking legend!

1 Like

Yeah, from afar it looks like such an amazing place and community.

Hopefully one day I’ll be able to visit.

1 Like

Nice one @jimo

It’s one thing to say you’ll give back but to do it and have committed so much, everyone owes you!

1 Like

Nice one ta. I’ve been backing Spit since they started so that’s 8 years now, but after lockdown and realising how important places like this are I decided to go in fully and really make sure they’re set for life. Bought the warehouses they’re in, fixed their rent, and went in hard on making it the best skatepark in the world :smiley:

There’s more to come too!

16 Likes

WOW

Incredible! What a landlord!

Hope you get the odd free sesh :joy:

Yeah of course…I’ve got keys!

5 Likes

N26 Christmas session sorted then?

5 Likes

That’s so sick man , massive props to you and all they guys there on the build . Looks sick and I’ll defo head over when I’m round the corner in Bristol.

2022 MVP for this :clap:t2:

1 Like

Sounds good

Yeah it’s funny cos when you last came down I was telling you I’d fix the lights…things escalated since then!

The blocks and stuff I got off you are still going strong and being skated a lot at Spit still.

4 Likes

Haha fuck yeah that’s one hell of a lightbulb change .

Theres almost a joke in it some where ,
How many skaters does it take to change light bulb at spit and sawdust….

Glad to hear the blocks are still in action , they should be there fucking solid ha .

Forum Christmas Party - lets goooooo!

7 Likes

Free lunch + pint courtesy of work.

De-de-deceeeent.

2 Likes

So it’s time, the premiere is booked for the vid and I got a couple of bands to play for after the vid.

If you’re down the Swansea ways in December pop on down to see some skateboardeth tricks on ye old videooh.

8 Likes

7 Likes