Stoked!

Bumped into the winner in the supermarket! Stoked

8 Likes

Best ditch, homie who lives there is such a legend

Iā€™ve been in a Facebook group with him for years, probs has about 10 people in and he just messages when it dries up aha

2 Likes

Damn, whatā€™s the group? I wanted to grab Shaunā€™s number last time I visited but I always forget. Heā€™s too pleasant to talk to, haha.

1 Like

Haha two secs iā€™ll add you in - Reservoir Dog Bowl | Facebook

Thank you so much. Iā€™ve requested.

1 Like

Finally got the iPhone 14 pro. Been like 3 years since I had a new phone.

I just got the 13 after having android for the last 6 years.

1 Like

Had an 11 Pro, I didnā€™t want to get a new phone but that stopped charging the charging port and wireless charging is long as fuck. Especially when you canā€™t charge it / use Apple Car Play.

Hyped itā€™s back to the angular design and not curved edges.

Did you try cleaning the port with a toothpick. They can get gnarly with gunk after that long.

1 Like

I am nearly on my 5th year with this Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Camera and battery are amazing but donā€™t have the money to go get an updated phone :pensive:

Sell our data to the highest bidder. Treat yourself.

1 Like

Yer a few times. I think the housing was bent. Fuck it need a treat at the moment. Camera on this thing is fucking mawd.

1 Like

All good, was mainly thinking aloud for if you want to sell it on.

1 Like

Thanks @navitronic it still charges wirelessly! Haha.

Ooh hello

9 Likes

I cannot wait to skate this, had a small part in designing it and a big part in paying for it :laughing:

9 Likes

Is this a completely new park?

How so?

Itā€™s not all new, thereā€™s a few bits of the old layout that Pirate Man thinks should be listed structures with blue plaques and everything. Thereā€™s no way heā€™ll ever get rid of the wonky widowmaker bank in the back corner.

Can I see this wobbly bank?