Stoked!

Satta (Joe) used to make these which were nice. Looking at the site it looks like he’s gone full fashion though, shame

We’re doing well so far…

5 Likes

Was that a hen-sley?

I’ll get my coat…

7 Likes

Avian Workshop?

5 Likes

Think it’s actually a World 3 Peace Strips meal…

1 Like

ATM cluck

1 Like

Mec-hen-ism

2 Likes

Fowl Peralta

2 Likes

I ‘liked’ all those… but not sure why. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Well, I enjoyed making it. So far so good.

12 Likes

First day of the year I left the house in a tshirt.

2 Likes

What trucks are those?

Pulling a Winnie the Pooh?

IMG_0181

5 Likes

Nothing special - borrowed off of one of those plastic Penny copies.

1 Like

Loads of things at the moment; Nightmares on Wax played Carboot Soul live last weekend along with a bank holiday away with mates from 20 years ago on a barge in the countryside, an interview for a good job tomorrow, plenty work coming in from a temp agency in the meantime, Beatnuts up in Newcastle in a few weeks and a holiday away with the family on the coast at half term near a new skate park. Kinda wondering what will come along to fuck it up actually, seems too good to be true.

4 Likes

Final update… Did the second interview. Sailed through it and got offered the job 5 minutes later while driving to my current job. Gotta hand my notice in today which I’m weirdly nervous about but so stoked to get this new job. The shorter hours and tiny commute will give me 10 hours back a week which will be so helpful with my mum getting older. Chuffed with myself!

27 Likes

Awesome news @Brewer !
In contrast, I just did the first part of an interview process. I had to present then discuss a topic with four people, three of whom were sound and one who was like Colin Hunt from the Fast Show. The sort of person where, if you were actually already working there, you would ignore him and freeze him out the conversation. But today I had to smile and indulge him which then made it look to the others (who rolled eyes a couple of times) like I liked the Michael Fabricant or am like him. Lose-lose situation!

5 Likes

Interviews all round.

Just done my third and final interview. Went well i think. Wasnt with who i thought it was going to be with (two levels above boss) but was with my prospective manager and their colleague.

They asked me to do a task and then all the subsequent prescripted questions were around the issues id spotted which was good.

Should hear next week.

Good work @Brewer good luck @ParmoViolets

7 Likes

Good luck @ParmoViolets and @BDF

3 Likes

I’m on the other end of things and have to interview someone on Friday. Absolutely no ideas what I am doing.

1 Like