Stoked!

Am sure like myself all your fellow forumers are really looking forward to the results of the first test run @Chopper

Please keep us updated

7 Likes

2 Likes

This is good info - thank you man

1 Like

I spoke to my GP and they said, Ill refer you, theyā€™ll ring to talk you through what happens then book you in for 2 months later usually. Got a call 2 days later on the wednesday and they wanted to do it that saturday. I shit myself because i needed more time and postponed it 3 months and they did it in October.

Absolutely recommend it if youre done producing kids. Piece of piss to do it.

Mrs got me a wicked sticker book.

Iā€™m such a shit partner - canā€™t do any surprises.

Thereā€™s some rad Alien and Toy stickers in there

10 Likes

On holiday in St Ives. Nuff dry robes and dry robe snides.

Brought skateboards. Hoping to get over to Mount Hawke but thereā€™s mad roadworks where the A30 is being reworked. St Ives concrete skatepark is <5 mins away though.

Did the trip in around 6.5 hours from north staffs, not bad considering Iā€™m towing a caravan so limited to 60mph. Which is great - chilled as fuck.

7 Likes

I really liked St Ives skatepark. Really good quality, chilled locals and one of those mini sideways ā€˜loop the loopā€™ things thats actually skateable.
If you go down to Falmouth, Eddie Belvedere has converted the old Argos into a brilliant mellow indoor park. Really, really good.

1 Like

I cant make gifs properly on my phone because im an idiot but i promise i went round it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The new park in Redruth looks good and isnā€™t to far from where you are. Will hopefully dry up towards the end of the week.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure she was surprised when you got cornrows.

9 Likes

Not really I hadnā€™t shut up about it for about 3 months.

Spontaneous trip down the river from Westminster to Greenwich today in the sunshine was nice.

Just ate loads of sick Korean food.

Golden heart I think we went to as well. Was nice.

8 Likes

Messenger_creation_A42A8FF9-EDF9-461C-B1D0-8A59A452D90F_0_3
Messenger_creation_0443D8B1-D151-491C-923F-56627DE9BAA1_0_2

Hoping these work. I deleted the last post by accident because im a luddite. Havent had a computer since my zx spectrum :sweat_smile:
The gifs give an idea of how unusal the skatepark is (and obviously allows me to enjoy a bit of self indulgence as i never post footie anywhere) :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That portal

3 Likes

Weirdly looks gnarlier from the other side. Is it scary? I bet a fakie carve would be fun

Its not scary at all tbh. If you shit yourself you can just grab it with your hand.

Yeah thats the lass that flashed her tits at me from the Camborne side :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Park looks rad, so want to loop that , must feel great whipping round and out it .

1 Like

Haha, cool! Hopefully getting down there Wednesday morning for an hour or so. At the moment the kids are driving us nuts when theyā€™re together.

2 Likes

Misses is With Child. Stoked! (And slightly terrified)

29 Likes

Nobody is ever ready so just go with the flow, all will be good!
CONGRATS!

3 Likes