Stoked!

I pressure washed our patio last weekend and had a play using various items as templates. :smile:

image image

4 Likes

Poor hare. Probably has a bald side now after being pressure washed.

3 Likes

No dicks?

It was a rabbit, but from a distance they look like haresā€¦

etc.

I did them on the front of the house.

1 Like

Had a feeling Iā€™d choose the wrong one.

1 Like

itā€™s my daughterā€™s first birthday, the sun is out & i donā€™t have to have the hassle of the 60 odd people round we had planned, vvvvvvvvv stoked

17 Likes

Went for a mess around on the playing field with our daughter and found this little guy:

He was starving and as soon as I bent down he climbed up and wouldnā€™t let go. So weā€™ve brought him home. Heā€™s now called George. My wifeā€™s put stuff on Facebook but weā€™ve all fallen for him so weā€™re hoping nobody gets in touch.

11 Likes

Might be a Covid orphan

Man since mine died Iā€™ve secretly been hoping to find a box of kittens dumped because of the virus out on my exercise days.

Bless the little fella and hopefully she/heā€™ll be yours especially if heā€™s that skinny and blatant signs of abandonment.

Such a shame this happens , unfortunately when people have no money the animals suffer first .

Finger crossed you can keep it .

2 Likes

Yeah they really get under your skin. We lost one of ours two years ago and I still miss him. His sister is still around though so I have no idea how the two of them are going to get along.

Well your cat will defo let him know whoā€™s house it is hopefully- but get on.
Heā€™ll probably not have the energy and want the love, so your cat gives him some room .

Good luck man , I hope it was meant to be :+1:t2:

1 Like

This makes me really happy!

Pets with human names for the win. All our pets have human names (our cats are Patti Smith and Robert Harvest Smith, our chickens are Julie, Claire, CĆ©cile, Thelma and Louise).

Been working on a mini project for fun lately and itā€™s taking form. Itā€™s good to focus on something positive and creative at the moment.

Now having a PBR listening to the Chemical Brothers in my garden, working tomorrow but Sunday isnā€™t over. Yeah yeah yeah.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s really tiny for a full grown cat, less so now sheā€™s 17 but she used to be an absolute banshee. I think she realised she was too tiny to do all that squaring up and shouting they usually do. So any cat in the garden and sheā€™d just fucking rush them. Never saw another cat not just turn tail and get the fuck out of there, ha ha. Sheā€™s a bit more chill now so hopefully theyā€™ll be okay. Maybe heā€™ll remind her of her brother, definitely looks like him.

1 Like

When our son was 3 (heā€™s now 11) we got a rescue cat and let him name it. Standing on the door step calling for Justin Bieber is ace.

1 Like

We got a little Dacshund puppy last week. The day before we got it me and the missus was talking about someone and I said she looked like the girl (Yolande) from Die Antwoord and she thought I said Dianne Ford. That was to be the new name for the dog. Unfortunately kids didnā€™t feel that name so the name is Mary.

1 Like

Lol I can see how a dog could resemble that girl. How were you able to get a puppy? Had it had injections? My parents are paying a fair whack to get a border collie puppy delivered by animal transport from a farm in Yorkshire. Only issue is finding a vet thatā€™s open to do injections

Got kick flips back today. Never really had them to be honest. Seen someone do one on insta so thought sod it ill try. Landed more today I think then I have since I started skating.

7 Likes

Shaved my head for the first time at the ripe old age of 32. Stoked on that!

Also attempted to go skating and even though the only exercise Iā€™ve done in recent weeks is cycling, Iā€™ve somehow injured my ankle which has meant flicking in nollie of switch isnā€™t nearly impossible. Not stoked on that.

1 Like

Stoked for you too.

We adopted 2 chickens on top of the 3 we already had on Friday 13th March, 3 days before shit got super serious here. Perfect timing I suppose!

3 Likes