Stoked!

One positive to be coming of all this people stay indoors…

I just saw a video of Manila Bay and the water looks lush and colourful.
I’ve never seen it like that.
The dolphins pissing about in the now clear Venice canals, all that sort of stuff.
I hope enough people see what changes as a result of people not interfering with nature as it self heals.

2 Likes

Got a new job working for the same company, but now in the IT team. No longer on the phones…well, once this Corona Virus malarkey is out of the way I can actually start.

I also found out that the local park to me is 10 mins away and is not too bad to skate. It has a ledge, which is better than just skating curbs and flatground (I will add there is nothing wrong with curbs. Oh wait, this park does have a bank to curb actually!)

1 Like

I wish it was true…

1 Like

Aw baws.

1 Like

10 Likes

I really don’t like the word ‘clear’ for the canals in venice. The word should be ‘still’.

The only reason they were murky was because of movement in the water.

1 Like

They stink though. I guess most city-centre waterways probably stink up close.

Shit I just looked up from my laptop for a bit and happened to see my son walk for the first time. 2 or 3 proper steps.

20 Likes

Magic

1 Like

Mine walked at her 1st birthday party which her grandparents had flown over especially for, great timing

10 Likes

getting wine and cheese delivered today from work - the office is using lunch/party budget to deliver the same to everyone and we’re having a wine tasting on hangouts this afternoon. It’s a bit excessive but it’s supporting the local businesses (pubs) around the office which are now delivery-only, obviously.

2 Likes

Saw both mine take their first steps sans holding onto stuff.
It’s quite something to catch them doing.
Your life is about to change now that your son knows that he can get wherever he wants to.
Endless following him about to make sure he’s not doing something daft.
My first one decided to do it at 9 months and the second was almost dot on his 1st birthday.

1 Like

Yodel delivered a package to my house today, lent out of van window and launched it up over the cars up the drive and landed on my door step, luckily it was only clothes mind you but I watched it happen out the bedroom window and It just made my day haha

1 Like

Bought of a copy of ‘Sight Unseen’ off eBay today for a tenner. I don’t even own a VHS player but couldn’t resist regardless.

5 Likes

Their delivery style is much like that coronavirus or not

Proudly hosted using Digital Ocean