Stoked!

My (our) business has just been registered, so now on Companies House. Made some really good movements with it today, and getting close to the big chunk of work for myself (Ecom Store build) so fingers crossed keeps going smoothly.

Highlighted first sets of manufacturers we want to approach, so really excited. Fucked around with logos tonight - stoked we got this third guy on board he knows his shit marketing wise.

5 Likes

Great to hear Ned Inc! Best of luck with the corporate power moves!

1 Like

Thanks @ciaran - feeling more motivated now bits are getting themselves into place.

An art project I worked on - a deck of playing cards with each being created by a different Hull artist - hit its crowd fund target and then some. Well excited to see the finished article, it’s the second one I’ve done and the first was amazing.

If anyone fancies a copy it’s at Hull52 2020 Edition - The Collaborative Art Deck | Indiegogo

8 Likes

Mogul in the making!

1 Like

For some mad reason the art department in my school were letting kids spray paint big bits of cardboard outside then left them unsupervised for a while. They came back to ‘this is a shit school’ written in massive black letters on the white wall. wonderful.

10 Likes

A child also got a deliveroo kebab through the fence last week, I like the confidence.

9 Likes

That kid’s going places.

nobody at all was angry about it but all had to pretend to be

Haha I’ve always wondered about this. Some of the stupid shit we got up to at school must have been absolutely hilarious for the teachers at times. But they have to be all serious. Must be hard to not crack up sometimes!

4 Likes

https://pop-upoffice.co.uk/

Just a place holder and working on the copy now.

EDIT: We are starting a Home Working E-commerce store essentially. Hopefully works.

4 Likes

Had a really good skate last night at the local crap-park. Weather was pretty decent and not many scooter kids turned up.

Almost learned a new one, feel confident I could probably get it next time I skate there or the blocks.

Loving this.

2 Likes

Not far off…

2 Likes

Haha, awesome! Cheers!

1 Like

Got some manufacturers on board for new company which is sick. One holds a lot of weight in the furniture industry been operating 110 years.

Just feeling motivated as fuck and spent a rad 4 days with my boy. Will post a lil video at some point of us cruising. Just been lovely and feeling positive.

Fuck this year, power through to the end with power moves.

16 Likes

Ooft, nice.

So stoked Neddy, sounds like your old job was killing you a bit.

1 Like

Yes it was because I couldn’t do exactly what I wanted - and stuff I knew would work they wouldn’t do.

So yer - well not exactly what I wanted but if they had listened they would have made bank over the pandemic, and when they did it was too late and processes within the company cost them another 25k right at the start.

Dumb. Will try and do better.