Stoked!

How much is a pint these days?

Deep sea diver.

3 Likes

Stoked I donā€™t drink anymore

just tried a ledge trick for an hour and 45 minutes, slammed absolutely loads and didnā€™t actually do it but had a fucking lovely time

12 Likes

You rule mate. :heart:

1 Like

LOVE to hear that!

Had forgotten about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeb5LdAyLC8

On the whole lockdown is shit. But as someone who works most weekends Iā€™ve certainly enjoyed my place of work being shut today. Eased myself into the day with a fry up and a shift on the sofa watching tv, quick tickle on the Xbox and then took the dog for a walk with the wife at a local beauty spot. Few hours round there and now back on the sofa with a Guinness in hand and the Chelsea game on. Would just be about to finish work if lockdown hadnā€™t happenedā€¦ Iā€™ll take it!

1 Like

Accurate representation of me tomorrow.

1 Like

Negative result for Covid. WOO.
Still got headache though, maybe not drinking enough water.

7 Likes

Calisthenics training, sea swim, skating and cycling 25-30km to/from them all. A good day, despite the calf strain iā€™ve given myself, againā€¦

3 Likes

Just found out some of my model making work is going to be featured in a book about hobbies and mental health.

4 Likes

Pics please.

11 Likes

What is that?

Looks fucking sick. Thousands of historical models in my garage that are my Step Dads.

Yeah thatā€™s cool.

From a range of sci fi kits called 30 Minutes Missions. Colour scheme borrowed from a Messerschmitt!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I used to be bang into all those old gundam models back in the late 80s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thick thighs save lives

2 Likes

Mint. Might make a big robot my next Blender project.

1 Like