Stoked!

Making models and war games soldiers in my business. Manufacturing, painting, all that jazz

2 Likes

Andy Horsleyā€™s well into it too.

1 Like

Learnt slappy 50s. First time Iā€™ve tried in over 15 years of skating, hella fun.

3 Likes

Fucking hell twice in two days in here.

Had an amazing call with a manufacturer / distro today for desk accessories products, ended up turning out that we will be able to offer ergonomic assessments at home for clients through them (post lockdown), and also opened up some amazing manufacturers that we can use which would have been very fucking difficult to ascertain otherwise.

Not to plug but ā€¦ if anyone is working from home and needs a good chair. Not some Ā£100 bollocks from ikea that offers no support. I can offer good solutions for most budgets and can hook the forumers up :raised_hands:t3: Also desks, etc etc before our site launches. Someone asked me ages ago about a chair but I was still at my old place and could only offer pretty expensive product.

New site: www.pop-upoffice.co.uk

If you are working at home please think about your back :pray:t2:

But absolutely buzzing at the moment to be honest. Donā€™t mind 14 hour days when itā€™s for me :joy_cat:

10 Likes

I may actually take you up on that. We have one decent (ish) chair that I liberated from work, but at least a couple of days Iā€™m using the most basic, shittest Ikea chair you can imagine. It was fine when I used it for an hour or so every couple of weeks; for two 8 hour days, not so much. Can really feel it in my spine after using it.

1 Like

Yup, ok for an hour or so. But they arenā€™t task chairs - no lumbar, no adjustable arms etc etc.

Drop me a DM, and we can sort something out 100%.

Ned, iā€™d love a new studio chair that is healthier for my old carcass, hook me up with some options man.

@anon90826813

DM with what you are looking for buddy. Will be able to help Iā€™m sure.

Very different to the Prissick Flip demo and the bowl there, where Anon had to tell grown men to stop beating up kids in it! Oof.

sent you a DM Ned. thanks

Replied, thanks guys :pray:t2:

Ned def regretting the offer after my message haha :wink:

1 Like

Nah I got you b.

Thanks all, have replied to everyone :slight_smile:

Stoked/not stoked

Damn you for restocking

B Turner 38 years old.

Switch hard Wallenberg.

13 Likes

Jeez I could hardly ever do that when I was 18 even

4 Likes

I donā€™t think I could Ollie off the 2nd step.

4 Likes

Oh I 100% couldnā€™t

I bet you could. But you wouldnā€™t enjoy it. Jumping off things hurts.

1 Like

When was that contest at Wallenberg, where it was notable that the Gonz ollied it? He was probably a similar age at the time.